5000 Fue Performed By Dr. Hasson, Vancouver - Timeline

brill007

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys, he's not wrong. I have the the exact same hair style (thin straight and blonde), had a 2985 transplant FUE, there is a huge difference before and after, but to completely fill in a bold spot you need to pack the crap out of that area. My temples were completely gone, so I will probably need another 1000-1500 to fill in the temples later. I will update my thread later.

giegnosiganoe

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've never been impressed with the results I've seen from H&W, but I've also yet to see hairline work Dr. Zarev that impresses me. His clinic seems to focus on giving good coverage to people with advanced balding. I'd like to see what he can do with a dense pack hairline for a NW2-4. From what I've seen he's not in the league of Diep and Couto in that regard.
Not in the league of Diep? Lmao. The guy implants hairs in a literal grid pattern.

giegnosiganoe

My Regimen
Reaction score
Most people are quite happy with his hairlines which is why he can charge so much money. You may want a hairline that looks like you're balding so that it looks AgE aPpRoPrIaTe, but some of us are more concerned with it looking good than looking NaTuRaL.
Go take a look at the average patient-submitted Diep thread and enlighten yourself. Tons of them on HRN.

Canuto

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Go take a look at the average patient-submitted Diep thread and enlighten yourself. Tons of them on HRN.
I've posted a picture of a bad one on the other thread @pegasus2 opened. I don't really know why you would pay so much money for someone who is clearly not a FUE experienced doctor, but I guess everyone is free to do whatever he wants with his money.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score

Another Diep hater on here already linked me to the worst example, and it looked better than most of the transplants I see.

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
100/cm²? That can't be right. No one can do that kind of density.

hair transplants are tough for blondes. Sorry OP. Zarev's posted results are all on men with dark hair. I've never seen an astounding transplant on a blonde.
These two blond(ish) duded got pretty good results IMO

https://www.hairestorationetwork.com/topic/55950-caucasian-m41-nw32500-grafts-eugenix-india/page/7/

(this one also has fine hair) https://www.hairestorationetwork.co...rreira-3659-grafts-28th-29th-of-january-2020/

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Would be nice if people didn't sh*t all over transplants in here so people actually want to come back and share their results. This results looks like it was going to be a home run based on the insane amount of grafts they did for him.

I'm actually questioning whether or not this guy confused the graft count with the total hair count, because it seems highly irresponsible of H&W to do 5k grafts on a guy who is basically NW3 unless he had the king of donor zones.

chillin5

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi J5_95 - hopefully you dont listen to these schmucks talking about other doctors and would "could" have happened and keep coming back with your results as H&W is a top flight respected clinic. Not really going to analyze your graft count but your donor and recipient zones (and healing) look fantastic. Please come back every month and let us know how it goes!

toronto

Reaction score
Would be nice if people didn't sh*t all over transplants in here so people actually want to come back and share their results. This results looks like it was going to be a home run based on the insane amount of grafts they did for him.

I'm actually questioning whether or not this guy confused the graft count with the total hair count, because it seems highly irresponsible of H&W to do 5k grafts on a guy who is basically NW3 unless he had the king of donor zones.
I had a consultation with H&W last month and they suggested 4,200 grafts for me which was 1,200 more grafts than all the other consultations I had last month. I’m Norwood 3 and the rest suggested 2,500-3,000 grafts. I was really looking forward to H&W but paying $33,600 at $8 a graft Is just way too much for me.

Anyways, I went with Rahal, 3,000 grafts. I’m 3 days post op.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
I had a consultation with H&W last month and they suggested 4,200 grafts for me which was 1,200 more grafts than all the other consultations I had last month. I’m Norwood 3 and the rest suggested 2,500-3,000 grafts. I was really looking forward to H&W but paying $33,600 at $8 a graft Is just way too much for me.

Anyways, I went with Rahal, 3,000 grafts. I’m 3 days post op.
Nice man, best of luck. What was the price at Rahal?