5+Years on finasteride. Starting minoxidil.

kuro

Reaction score
Hi,

I have been using proscar sinc I was ~24 (I am now almost 30). So far I have maintained, although I think I have lost some ground on the hairline during the last half year, it has been a very stressfull life..

Although I have used minoxidil before I don't think I ever used it assiduously and more than half a year, mainly because it leaves the hair so greasy, is expensive, I get inflamation on my skin and it takes some patience to apply.

I have been feeling under the weather and had the brilliant (not) idea to shave my head:sobbing:. The minoxidil I am using at the moment is probably out of date (I remember heating it so the alcohol evaporates and it doesn't cause so much irritation), I have ordered some but it hasn't arrived. Anyway I will keep applying it and keep posting the results..

IMG_20140402_101841.jpgIMG_20140402_101914.jpgIMG_20140402_102042.jpgIMG_20140402_102047.jpg

SayifDoit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
buddy I wish you would post better pictures.
Good job on maintaining the hair, I think you're a NW2? I'd love to see a better pic from a distance, just blurr out your face.