5 Stages Of Balding Grief. Sociology 101.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

aKDKDZN_700b.jpg

shookwun

Reaction score
How to talk like Norman the Normie

1. Every time you give an opinion, even just to say you like something as well, follow it with a completely irrelevant info about your personal life that involves your SO, ex-SO, or "buddies". This signals you are socially acceptable. Example: "Great move! I just watched it again yesterday with my GF and although she hates violent scenes she managed to see it through until the end and loved it!"

2. Use exclamation points a lot. It makes it sound like you're very PASSIONATE about everything you're saying which Normans think should make them sound extremely attractive. Example: see point 1. Norman doesn't just love the movie. He loves the movie! He is excited, upbeat, positive, and passionate about things.

3. Speaking of being passionate, you really can't overkill with making that point. If something annoys you, you absolutely hate it as long as it's something popular to hate and considered a minor life annoyance so that your exaggeration can seem humorous to other people who relate to you, which should be everyone. When you like something, it's the best thing in the world and your passion or hobby. Example: There's a special place in hell for people who don't use turn signals! I am a foodie!

4. Use references, preferably Rick and Morty. Helps with being relatable.

5. Always reply to people with advice, personal examples, and positive spin on things. Example: "I am sorry to hear you're suicidal, please make sure to seek help! Things will get better for you! I used to battle with depression for years myself and one thing i found was that regular exercise really helps.."

6. If you see a case so bad you can't start giving advice and relating your life experiences, but they are being a positive person just like you, tell them they inspire you. If they are negative, pretend that that's the real cause of their issues and use examples of people who inspire you to show them what they should be like. Example: "I get so inspired when I see that dude with no arms and legs posing for photos smiling with his wife, that proves that the miserable dude with no legs only has himself to blame because his life could be great too if he smiled more"

7. Be inspiring. Your life has to have some kind of inspiring story of self improvement so think of something that used to be bad and then got better, or just make it up, and refer to it as your journey (alternatively, a battle with something). You have come out of it wiser and better, and full of universally applicable lessons learned. Example: "My battle with virginity ended when I was 20 and ran into a drunk fat girl on a party and stopped feeling sorry for my self but instead tried to self improve and work on my problems."

8. When encountering negative or cynical people who make your wholesomness look stupid, reply using sarcasm. Make sure to use "/s" so that other Normans don't get confused and accidentally stop relating. Example: "Gee, with that attitude I wonder why girls are not fighting over you /s"

9. Phrase your sentences in ways other people around you phrase them. Examples: "So I went to ..." or "Gee, I wonder why..." or "Needless to say..." etc.

10. Show that you're experimental and open minded about things, especially sex. I'm not in the mood to type an example for this one.

11. Have morbid curiosity that draws you towards people you consider to be toxic, and makes you fascinated about people like serial killers, then spend hours playing armchair psychologist with your Norman buddies talking about these people. Obsess over every fictional character that is supposed to be "dark" and dangerous. Convince yourself even you have a little bit of that in you, refer to it as "your demons", and act like your Norman life is product of you successfully battling those demons, but it's not something you like to talk about unless opportunity presents itself which usually happens about 5 times per conversation.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
How to talk like Norman the Normie

1. Every time you give an opinion, even just to say you like something as well, follow it with a completely irrelevant info about your personal life that involves your SO, ex-SO, or "buddies". This signals you are socially acceptable. Example: "Great move! I just watched it again yesterday with my GF and although she hates violent scenes she managed to see it through until the end and loved it!"

2. Use exclamation points a lot. It makes it sound like you're very PASSIONATE about everything you're saying which Normans think should make them sound extremely attractive. Example: see point 1. Norman doesn't just love the movie. He loves the movie! He is excited, upbeat, positive, and passionate about things.

3. Speaking of being passionate, you really can't overkill with making that point. If something annoys you, you absolutely hate it as long as it's something popular to hate and considered a minor life annoyance so that your exaggeration can seem humorous to other people who relate to you, which should be everyone. When you like something, it's the best thing in the world and your passion or hobby. Example: There's a special place in hell for people who don't use turn signals! I am a foodie!

4. Use references, preferably Rick and Morty. Helps with being relatable.

5. Always reply to people with advice, personal examples, and positive spin on things. Example: "I am sorry to hear you're suicidal, please make sure to seek help! Things will get better for you! I used to battle with depression for years myself and one thing i found was that regular exercise really helps.."

6. If you see a case so bad you can't start giving advice and relating your life experiences, but they are being a positive person just like you, tell them they inspire you. If they are negative, pretend that that's the real cause of their issues and use examples of people who inspire you to show them what they should be like. Example: "I get so inspired when I see that dude with no arms and legs posing for photos smiling with his wife, that proves that the miserable dude with no legs only has himself to blame because his life could be great too if he smiled more"

7. Be inspiring. Your life has to have some kind of inspiring story of self improvement so think of something that used to be bad and then got better, or just make it up, and refer to it as your journey (alternatively, a battle with something). You have come out of it wiser and better, and full of universally applicable lessons learned. Example: "My battle with virginity ended when I was 20 and ran into a drunk fat girl on a party and stopped feeling sorry for my self but instead tried to self improve and work on my problems."

8. When encountering negative or cynical people who make your wholesomness look stupid, reply using sarcasm. Make sure to use "/s" so that other Normans don't get confused and accidentally stop relating. Example: "Gee, with that attitude I wonder why girls are not fighting over you /s"

9. Phrase your sentences in ways other people around you phrase them. Examples: "So I went to ..." or "Gee, I wonder why..." or "Needless to say..." etc.

10. Show that you're experimental and open minded about things, especially sex. I'm not in the mood to type an example for this one.

11. Have morbid curiosity that draws you towards people you consider to be toxic, and makes you fascinated about people like serial killers, then spend hours playing armchair psychologist with your Norman buddies talking about these people. Obsess over every fictional character that is supposed to be "dark" and dangerous. Convince yourself even you have a little bit of that in you, refer to it as "your demons", and act like your Norman life is product of you successfully battling those demons, but it's not something you like to talk about unless opportunity presents itself which usually happens about 5 times per conversation.

I'm so glad autistic people are allowed to use the internet.

shookwun

Reaction score
Yeah

When they wont ake eye contact anymore
i am addicted to the eye contact

even if i dont ask a chick out, having her stare and take second, and third glances is enough. the complimentary smile just seals the deal.

its as though you know you have her without the additional work that comes with the turf.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm so glad autistic people are allowed to use the internet.

do you still have that button which turns off introversy and turns on extraversy on demand?

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
do you still have that button which turns off introversy and turns on extraversy on demand?
I'm naturally introverted I believe but I can still switch it on and be very social when I have to.

I actually think most people can do the same if they really tried.