5 short finasteride questions that will clear some things up.

the frog

Reaction score
I am worried about man boobs. Because I have no health insurance, and can't get them removed if they develop- but my hair is really starting to go (28 y.o.) so I think I will make the dive...

1- No insurance=no perscription. Can I trust the Finpecia link from this site? If not, do you have a recommendation?

2- If I want to take a half-dose (.50 mg/day)- approximately how many crushed finpecia pills would I need to put into a 5th of whiskey?

3- Should I keep using the rest of my 2 bottles of 5% spironolactone while on finasteride, or just throw them out?

Thank you in advance!
Frog
:)

the frog

Reaction score
the frog said:
I am worried about man boobs. Because I have no health insurance, and can't get them removed if they develop- but my hair is really starting to go (28 y.o.) so I think I will make the dive...

1- No insurance=no perscription. Can I trust the Finpecia link from this site? If not, do you have a recommendation?

2- If I want to take a half-dose (.50 mg/day)- approximately how many crushed finpecia pills would I need to put into a 5th of whiskey?

3- Should I keep using the rest of my 2 bottles of 5% spironolactone while on finasteride, or just throw them out?

Thank you in advance!
Frog
:)
I meant 3

socks

Experienced Member
Reaction score
the frog said:

I only trust namebrand Merck drugs unless there is an FDA certified substitute. To date, there is no FDA certified substitute only illegal rip-off drugs made in 3rd world countries... Some men say they work, I say I'm not going to be a guine pig.

You can buy 30x namebrand Merck Proscar for $57ish USD. This one bottle will last 4 months meaning the monthly cost is only $14.25 USD. If ya cant afford that then and only then would I resort to these so called Finasteride generics.

(If you want a link to the site that sell Proscar at that amount PM me)

the frog said:

Dont screw with dosing. Stick with the 1mg - 1.25mg daily.

the frog said:

Yes. spironolactone and Finasteride work differently and would theoretically compliment one another nicely.