5 months picture update after hair transplant

CCS

Reaction score
I'd feel a lot better reading other people's stories of late blooming.

LookingGood!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
collegechemistrystudent said:
I'd feel a lot better reading other people's stories of late blooming.

Everyone's physiology is different. You know that. I would jump over to Arizona just yet. I would wait until 6-8 months and keep taking pics to compare.

CCS

Reaction score
I do think there are areas that are more than 30 grafts per cm2. There are areas where obviously none grew in over multiple square inches, but I am seeing places where some might have grown in. Maybe 25% of the area. So it seems that a lot more than 50 did grow in. But I still have some really thin valleys where none grew in, and some down below the old hair line showing where they did not grow in at other areas. The fact that some seem to have grown in in some places does give me a little hope.

LookingGood!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I do think there are areas that are more than 30 grafts per cm2. There are areas where obviously none grew in over multiple square inches, but I am seeing places where some might have grown in. Maybe 25% of the area. So it seems that a lot more than 50 did grow in. But I still have some really thin valleys where none grew in, and some down below the old hair line showing where they did not grow in at other areas. The fact that some seem to have grown in in some places does give me a little hope.

Hoe did you originally disguise the post op scar? You were inschool right? Baseball cap?

CCS

Reaction score
it hides well if your hair is long. It just has to be longer than 1/2 to 2/3 of an inch. I let my recipient scabs show. I did not care. I even pointed them out to people. Lots of people know about my surgeries and tell me I'm looking a lot better.

LookingGood!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
it hides well if your hair is long. It just has to be longer than 1/2 to 2/3 of an inch. I let my recipient scabs show. I did not care. I even pointed them out to people. Lots of people know about my surgeries and tell me I'm looking a lot better.

That's great it worked out that way 4 you. One of the biggest obstacles is the post op period and people detecting it and one's self conciousness regarding it. :wink: