5 Months Finasteride Update.... Pictures Included Seven Words

Uzii52

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What do you think? Bright light and back camera..when i part my hair i see smalll hair growing

Attachments

• PicsArt_06-12-11.44.33.jpg
    PicsArt_06-12-11.44.33.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 419
  • PicsArt_06-12-11.43.37.jpg
    PicsArt_06-12-11.43.37.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 389
  • PicsArt_06-12-11.45.56.jpg
    PicsArt_06-12-11.45.56.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 379

Thins

My Regimen
Reaction score
looks good man! are you on the generic finasteride or the brand name propecia by any chance? Not sure if it matters but I'm about to start soon and am wondering if I should bite the bullet and get brand name or get the cheap generics.

Uzii52

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
looks good man! are you on the generic finasteride or the brand name propecia by any chance? Not sure if it matters but I'm about to start soon and am wondering if I should bite the bullet and get brand name or get the cheap generics.
I don't know what the difference between generic and brand is!!! I guess i get the brand one which has finpecia written on it and its from cipla

Thins

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know what the difference between generic and brand is!!! I guess i get the brand one which has finpecia written on it and its from cipla
ah brand name is propecia manufactured by merck. What you're using is the generic version called finpecia, but glad to see that it's doing well for you! I'm about to jump on finasteride soon and was wondering if there were any differences between the two.

IncognitoMan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Man, your hair looks great! Honestly, I'm surprised you're taking finasteride... although, I haven't seen any before pictures, so maybe you've experienced some crazy improvements over the last 5 months.

Uzii52

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Man, your hair looks great! Honestly, I'm surprised you're taking finasteride... although, I haven't seen any before pictures, so maybe you've experienced some crazy improvements over the last 5 months.
I had almost same hair! No major improvement! I am taking finasteride because i know i have male pattern baldness and i dont want it to mess my hair anytime! I just caught it early