5 days on finasteride

bubka

Reaction score
person_123 said:
bubka said:
only whining *** titty babies are going to complain about their sides, while the majority could care less because why would they if its working, like it does for the vast majority without sides...

that's just tight. people who complain about their sides are unfortunate enough without you calilng them whining *** titty babies.

put yourself in their shoes. what if next week, you suddenly got all those sides you heard about? don't tell me you wouldn't feel upset about them.
not at all, can we go back and look at your multiple threads... were any of those sides "real" or lasting...?

BEHMESH

Established Member
Reaction score
9 days in, I have some pain in my nipple/chest area and i think it might have increased. This isn't in my head because I didn't even worry about sides until I started getting pains. I called the doctor but she wasn't there, so her secretary told me not to take a dose today and wait until she calls me back tomorrow.

bubka

Reaction score
doesn't everyone get a pain in the tit from time to time?

gyno from what i am told, is a lingering dull pain, sensitive to the touch, lasts for days...

Felk

Reaction score
Joseph someone recently posted how get got gyno on finasteride, and it happened without any pain. He got a saggy protusion on and surrounding his nipple

MPBWarrior

Experienced Member
Reaction score
bubka said:
doesn't everyone get a pain in the tit from time to time?

gyno from what i am told, is a lingering dull pain, sensitive to the touch, lasts for days...

never had pain in my tits. i do experience the sexual sides though, although it's not enough to make me go off finasteride, and thankfully my gf doesn't seem to mind that much since we still do it, just not as often as before. i also had a day of pain in the groin area, but that went away. i think it was the shrinking of the prostate but who knows!