5 and 15 months on propecia pics ... look at this

marsbtchsx

Established Member
Reaction score

thats me at the 5 and 15 month mark.... i'm a pretty satisfied customer... hope this stays ... made the most progress through the middle and front... my temples have not receeded at all so i can't comment on that ... crown could be better...hard to see the hair loss in the back from this angle... more comparisson pics soon ... hope it helps someone

global

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Looks like your getting pretty good results there, thanks for posting the pics.

How long was it after the 5 month pics before you really started to notice the improvement?

ANDREW_J_I

Experienced Member
Reaction score
well done mate. can u post some more pics please.

bigd

Reaction score
yo that looks really good.

Did you start off with 1 MG and just go throughout.

I started end of August with .5 EOD then November .5 ED then April .75ED and here I am.

Still shed a ton, but no real movement just same diffuse thinning, but no worse.

marsbtchsx

Established Member
Reaction score
yes i started with the 1mg right off the bat daily... and the most improvement came at around 11 - 12 months .... then it only got better from there.... up until at least month 10 there was really no significant improvement

bigd

Reaction score
Thanks, I guess maybe I'll stop screwing around and just go for the 1 MG daily, ive had no problems with side affects so why not. Starting Monday I'll run it for 3 months.

Congrats.

ang_99

Established Member
Reaction score
Very nice, looks like I have the same crapy lifeless hair type as you. Good to see it working on diffuse thinners.

marsbtchsx

Established Member
Reaction score
yea man... especially if you don't have sides just go for it and stick with it for a year if it works... great... if it doesn't well thats only about $700 down the drain :hairy:

.... and yea having old lady hair sucks ... it's thin and stringy to begin with and then the hairloss kicks in... oh well at least i still got some

thanks for the replies ... good luck to all

pleasgodno

Reaction score
GOSH!!

your picture at the 5 month mark is exactly where I am right now..

general diffuse thinning along the part...

I haven't started finasteride or minoxidil or anything yet...

the only thing holding me back is the fact that not a lot of people notice my hairloss unless I go under direct sunlight, and most of the time, I wear a hat when I do so.

but yeah congratulations...great results