4rx, inhouse and united:

dallasboy

Reaction score
I ordered some finasteride from INhouse and United back in dec. About time to order some more, but wondering if any new scuttlebutt about these 3. Been reading good things from 4rx, but never used them.

Rawtashk

Reaction score
I've been taking Finasteride from 4rx.com for the last 3 years. My hair loss went from 200 hairs a day to about 25, so I know it wasn't just a sugar pill or something like that. They have online support for questions, and they told me this: "We have more than one supplier for the same medication and we ship out according to the availability of the stock. We carry generic Propecia manufactured by GenPharma, Sunrise, Cipla and Intas Lab Pvt."

2 money saving tips if you go there...
1: Let's say you want 90 caps. Add the 30 caps to your cart instead. It will take you to a checkout page, but it will also give you a chance to upgrade your order to 90 pills for $7 cheaper. Same goes for if you want to get 360, add 180 to your cart first

2: Use the promo code Q52EM37T during checkout for another 10% off. That's my promo code that I got for being a return customer, so feel free to use it :)

They also have a price-match guarantee, so you really can't go wrong :-D

Here's my story, so you know that I'm trying to sell you on the product...not the website :)
viewtopic.php?f=30&t=65594

dallasboy

Reaction score
Did you order 1mg finasteride or the 5mg finasteride from 4rx? And, I assume the 5mg finasteride is Fincar.

Rawtashk

Reaction score
I've always ordered the 1mg tabs, but my most recent order (which hasn't come in yet) was the 5mg ones.

kthxbi

Established Member
Reaction score
i've heard good things about 4rx but personally i don't have any need to change from inhouse. been using their fincar for 6 months and have nothing but good things to say about them.

dallasboy

Reaction score
Yeah, since I ordered from Inhouse before, will probably stick with them. Got 2 months left to order, but been out of the loop lately :)

Moony

Reaction score
Raw, I really hope you're right about 4rx. I've been using inhouse for the past 2 years and it's been going pretty well but I'm about to run out and was going to order more when I saw your post. I figured why not try something different, especially since I can save quite a bit of money on that site.

I got $129 worth of the 5mg with the 20% bonus pills referral, so that's well over 2 years worth. I'm trustin' in your word lol. Your pics look great.

Thanks for the info.

Rawtashk

Reaction score
All I can tell you is that it's worked for me, and it's the cheapest that I've found online, so I've stuck with it and it's been going great so far :)

agent00

Established Member
Reaction score
I order from United. I've had no problems with them. They ship pretty quickly, and I entered the wrong address and they sent me a new order. Great customer service.

I ordered fincar from them last year and recently I've made the switch to veltride. I had horribly brain fog on fincar and pretty decent results so I knew it was real.

I recently switched to veltride and I've little to no brain fog. I've only been on it for a few weeks so it's too early to say if it's working. I'm a little suspect that it's fake but I'll keep on it.

It's a nightmare importing drugs to Canada.

Moony

Reaction score
You said they get their stock from a couple different places. When you get your pills what company do you usually get?

Rawtashk

Reaction score
Cipla makes Fincar, which seems to be pretty popular on most hair loss boards. You have to make an order on 4rx and then IMMEDIATELY go to online chat and make a request for a specific brand, otherwise they will ship you whichever version of the generic is currently next on their shelves.

Now, it really shouldn't matter 'cause 1mg of finasteride is 1mg of finasteride, no matter who makes it. My first 2 orders ended up being different brands, but I've still gotten the results.