4rx.com - anyone has any experience with it ?

Gboy2k8

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm over 1.5 years on propecia and have no money for it,
I found this website :
http://www.4rx.com/online-pharmacy/cate ... pecia.html

selling cipla finpecia with great prices.

Does any1 have any good experience with this website?
Fake/ Not fake ?
any problems ?

thanks.

KeepTheHair

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't trust them...

They send weird packages. Mine got taken by customs and they gave me a refund.

Seriously... get the real thing or get proscar from your doctor and cut it into 4 pieces. Don't use the internet for finasteride

justinsynergy

Reaction score
hey bro, been using generic propecia for about 2 years from 4rx and haven't had any issues so far. Yes, customs took a pack or 2, but they re-shipped for me. Also as a retuning customer you can get a 10% discount or some extra pills which is kinda cool... try them out for sure bro, i'm telling you they are legit. Peace

thenational

Established Member
Reaction score
I went with them a few times, they are safe in my opinion.

However they will most likely send you a load of junk male along with your official confirmation. So use a second email account if possible?

And the 10% discount is a handy bonus + they re shipped my meds when they got seized by customs

Gboy2k8

Established Member
Reaction score
justinsynergy said:
hey bro, been using generic propecia for about 2 years from 4rx and haven't had any issues so far. Yes, customs took a pack or 2, but they re-shipped for me. Also as a retuning customer you can get a 10% discount or some extra pills which is kinda cool... try them out for sure bro, i'm telling you they are legit. Peace

every post I read about them was that they sell fake products,
you are the first one saying it's legit,
PLUS,
its your first forum reply, saying you registered to wrote it,
I have no doubt that you have something with that website thaty you recommended it.

ANYWAY !!!
I just ordered a large package from UNITEDPHARMACIES.com,
are they ok ?

techprof

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Just got 360 Dutas pills from them.

I still use 0.5 mg of genuine avodart, this is only extra.

But the Reddy's dutas sent by 4rx match with the Reddy's dutas I bought in India personally.

So, order from them, but get them to send a brand named generic.

Also, they accept only visa credit cards, which is a pain. Don't buy gift cards for this purpose as they want a card that can be accepted internationally.

I think that 4rx is good, but you have to be specific and ask for the brand you want.

I have used united and inhouse also before. They are also good.