4rx and aclepsa gone!

baldless

Reaction score
anyone know some other reliable online pharmacies for getting my generic finasteride? my one year supply from aclepsa will be finished in 3 months. most importantly, I need somewhere that will ship to Korea, unitedpharmies won't do that.

so where do you get your finasteride!?

tbforever

Reaction score
Question: Do you have any proof that 4rx shipped real finasteride? I still have a few months supply of 4rx and I feel like my result have gotten worse since I switched over to it from Propecia. I'm considering abandoning my supply and paying the price for Propecia just to put my mind at ease.

baldless

Reaction score
I don't. Actually, all I know about 4rx is that someone recommended them
in another thread. However, they seem to be affiliated with aclepsa (my doctor actually recommended this site) because they both went down at the same time and have similar "going away" messages.

The year supply that I got from aclepsa.com seems to be legit, my hair looks fantastic now and I want to keep it that way.

However, I do understand your desire to put your mind at ease getting at straight from a real pharmacy.

bluesuedeshoes

Established Member
Reaction score
i bought from 4rx as well. Never tried finasteride before so no idea if it's working/the real stuff. No change in hair for me. I did notice my libido going up in the first 2 months and i might have a little brain fog (can't remember names too well atm). Guess it would really prove the placebo effect if it was fake.

Anybody with success with this cipla stuff?

baldless

Reaction score
bluesuedeshoes said:
i bought from 4rx as well. Never tried finasteride before so no idea if it's working/the real stuff. No change in hair for me. I did notice my libido going up in the first 2 months and i might have a little brain fog (can't remember names too well atm). Guess it would really prove the placebo effect if it was fake.

bluesuedeshoes said:

I would think if anything your libido would go down.
My doctor in the U.S. warned me lots of pill coming from Canada are sugar pills.

I suppose the best way to definitely get the real deal and save money is to get a doctor willing to give you a month of 5mg proscar/avodart and cut it to last three months.

I'd also like to hope the pills this site offers (Get Your Treatments) on the top right corner are legit. I ordered from them once, but it's not a real big bargain.