4700 Grafts Fue Istanbul Turkey Feb 2019

Andy2310

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello.

Looking for a bit advice.

I had an FUE procedure 14th Feb 2019
I am currently at 5 months post procedure and still have small patches where the hair hasnt even started to grow yet. Should i be worried or is there still alot of growth to come yet?
Looking for people who have experiences this.

Last edited:

Thomas.UK

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry I can't help but it can take up to 18 months to see total results so don't get down or anything like that

casposin

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think after 5-6 months you have already about 80% of your final result.

If it doesnt look good at this point... you may have to start thinking in booking a new procedure or something like that.

Which was your clinic?

Andy2310

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think after 5-6 months you have already about 80% of your final result.

If it doesnt look good at this point... you may have to start thinking in booking a new procedure or something like that.

Which was your clinic?

I have actually spoken to Dr since this post and done my own research. At 5 months the hair transplant should only have around 30% growth. This has been confirmed by several studies. I think it is very dangerous for people to comment like yourself when you are clearly making up your figures. Secondary hair transplants should generally not be considered within first 18 months or first procedure.

Can I ask. Have you had a transplant?

casposin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ehm... yes. I have like a forum thread next to yours... lol

I am not going to argue, my knowledge is of checking about 150 FUE transplants prious to my operation. I think most people in this forum would agree with that. From 6 months to 1 year basically you start working with what you have at 6 months (long hair, styling, things like that).

If your doctor has more cases, just go and check them and see in which month they "see the good results".

By the way, my opinion is not dangerous. I have said that you may have to start thinking for another FUE. Just think. To prepare mentally for it, not going and doing it tomorrow. One FUE per year is the max.

And by the way, it is still month 5. So yeah, wait until month 7.