4296 Grafts, Dr. Erkan Demirsoy , Super Happy

saassaf

My Regimen
Reaction score
hello all.

i had my operation 2 days ago . where do i start from ? wow ! such an Amazing experience ! at first the transfer to the hotel all went fantastic.
Muzaffer, well, that guy is an asset to this clinic ! he arranged and helped, answered all my questions, such a nice , honest , patient guy. i am wearing hearing aids because i cant hear well even with them. he made sure that i understand everything and dont miss a thing ! i cant say enough how much appreciation i have for that guy , he was a life saver for me !
one day after i landed in Istanbul, Muzaffel picked me up and we drove to the clinic which was on a 42th floor .. very high :) . the clinic was super clean and then i saw the doctor, we discussed about the hairline , there was no rushing at all, dr.Demirsoy drew my hairline and i loved it instantly .
we started the operation with the local Anesthesia which for me was a lots of pain but i guess its individual to every person . after that the doctor came and done all the extraction himself ! it took around 3 hours ! at first i asked to because i am very bald to try and take the highest grafts possible, they said that they will aim to 3500-4000 grafts depends on my donor area, i was ok with that. finally dr, Demirsoy manged to take 4296 grafts that covering all my front, top and much more closer to the crown then i thought it will be !!! i was super happy with that number ! i was charged by the way only for 4000 grafts , the other 296 was like a bonus to me . after the extraction we took a break and after the doctor came and we did the incisions . the 2 most important parts in the surgery the doctor is doing himself. every incision he made the nurse next to him counts with a counter device each one of the incision he makes so it fit exactly the graft number. the last part two nurses implanted all the grafts.
i find dr. Demirsoy super professional , i think i made the best choice i could about my hair transplant .
i was suppose to fly back home 2 days later and i asked Muzzafer if i can early my flight by 1 day, he said sure , and moreover refunded me for the night i didn't stay, was also a shock for me, i didn't expect any refunds as i was the one who cancelled from now to now 1 night . what an amazing guy .
bottom line, i am very happy with all the service i got and would defiantly recommend to any who think about dr. Derirsoy and his team , i think he is one of the best in Turkey .
i will keep this post updated with pictures.

Attachments

• postOP.jpg
    postOP.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 2,136
  • preOP.jpg
    preOP.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 1,971
  • preOP2.jpg
    preOP2.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 1,910
Last edited:

saassaf

My Regimen
Reaction score
here is a 10 day post op update .. so far so good, I'm happy.

Attachments

• 10daysOp.jpg
    10daysOp.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 1,381

TG123

My Regimen
Reaction score
Any progress photos to share? I had roughly the same operation as you w Dr. Demirsoy in February, so you're about 3 months ahead of me. Would love to see how things are coming along

saassaf

My Regimen
Reaction score
hey guys

here is a 4 month post op update.

i think from now on i will see big improvements although until now there is a lot of change as you can compare to the first pictures from before op,

hope this is helpful for some.. i will update again at 5 month.

one of the photos is with lots of light and the others regular light at my home.

Attachments

• 20190518_133817.jpg
    20190518_133817.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 1,348
  • 20190518_133820.jpg
    20190518_133820.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 1,254
  • Screenshot_20190518-133947_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190518-133947_Gallery.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 1,227
  • Screenshot_20190518-134054_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190518-134054_Gallery.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 1,338

Abi28

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks good, It's still too early but there is definitely some growth already, how's your donor area looking after the procedure, can you post some pictures? Good luck with your journey and keep us updated.

Last edited:

GrowPro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for updating, it is very helpful.

Your progress looks very good at this early stage and get much better in the months ahead. If possible, would be great to see what your donor area looks like. Thanks .

Deliciadecu

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nice, one question. Can you still grow back the hair that you lost even after the hair transplant?

Deliciadecu

My Regimen
Reaction score
The hair on the scalp, I mean, not the hair that was transferred from the back of the head

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello !
I'm also interested to do a hair transplant with Dr. Demirsoy. Could you tell me how much did the procedure cost ?

Thanks!

GrowPro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey buddy, how is your progress going the last couple of months? Any new photos updates?

Sijac09

My Regimen
Reaction score
Any update on this post mate? I’m also booked in with Dermirsoy so wanted to see if it was worth it

Rocknroutlaw

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
this is so odd both demirsoy patients with threads stopped updating.
I agree. The whole point of posting on this forum is to share your journey (good or bad) for a genuine personal experience with a said surgeon to help the community make informed choices, so we would appreciate if there are further updates.
The OP should be up to around month 8 by now, and the progress should be a fair indication of final results, so let's see some pics please!

Stevebfds

My Regimen
Reaction score
Any progress photos to share? I had roughly the same operation as you w Dr. Demirsoy in February, so you're about 3 months ahead of me. Would love to see how things are coming along
How did you get on with Dr Demirsoy? would you recommend?

S14a

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I went with Demirsoy too, showing good progress at 3months...experience with Demirsoy was good, no complaints.

saassaf

My Regimen
Reaction score
it's been a while since my last update.

almost 10 months in , sharing an update picture. i think this one represents the true status of my hair, with kind of under strong light(led light) it is maybe not perfect but for me it's huge change.. still hoping for more growth the next upcoming 2-3 months.

cheers

Attachments

• 20191018_171350-COLLAGE.jpg
    20191018_171350-COLLAGE.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 881
  • 20191018_171350-COLLAGE.jpg
    20191018_171350-COLLAGE.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 886
  • Screenshot_20191018-171018_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20191018-171018_WhatsApp.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 1,017