4 years on finasteride and Rogaine [NEWEST pics page 14, May 12 '12]

Nadester

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I got the ball ache throughout the day.
Im feelimg this would be a placebo as i overthink too much.

Im at 1mg per day.

Thanks

centurie

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
8 or 9 years in...and I still go through sheds at least twice a year that make me a little nervous. Are you doing anything to monitor your hairloss? I have a hair catch in the shower that I put down so that I can get a rough idea of what's falling out when I shower. It's FAR from scientific, but it's something. For about a month or so I'll see 2 or 3 times as much hair, and then all of a sudden it's back to normal (10-20 or so)

I comb my hair into the sink and count from there. The issue isn't the hair shedding its the fact that my hair is now visibly thinner than it was say 4 months ago. Quite a shame, i recently buzz cut my hair as a result :(

MikeW

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone taking Finasteride is playing Russian Roulette with their life.

I browsed this forum for a while, I was terrified of side effects, but kept on reading posts that side effects were rare and go away after stopping the drug.

Well I took a chance and now I have full blown PFS.

Life is finished.

Fanjeera

Reaction score
Anyone taking Finasteride is playing Russian Roulette with their life.

I browsed this forum for a while, I was terrified of side effects, but kept on reading posts that side effects were rare and go away after stopping the drug.

Well I took a chance and now I have full blown PFS.

Life is finished.
What is the problem exactly?

MikeW

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What is the problem exactly?

Chronic brain fog, confusion, memory loss, trouble concentrating, extreme fatigue, panic attacks out of nowhere, extreme depression.

Thousands of other guys are experiencing the same thing. I regret the day I ever swallowed this poison.

This Rawtashk dude, I pray to God you don't crash and end up with PFS. Many men have used the drug for years with zero issues and than their system just crashed.

Fanjeera

Reaction score
Chronic brain fog, confusion, memory loss, trouble concentrating, extreme fatigue, panic attacks out of nowhere, extreme depression.

Thousands of other guys are experiencing the same thing. I regret the day I ever swallowed this poison.

This Rawtashk dude, I pray to God you don't crash and end up with PFS. Many men have used the drug for years with zero issues and than their system just crashed.
anything associated with testosterone as well?

DHTpolice

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nice progress, it's great that BIG 3 works for you. Do you use dermaroller before applying minoxidil?

P. S. Please, unban me on /r/tressless, my nickname is FuckDHT. I will no longer recommend tablets for chemical castration in the comments, I swear. I am not mentally ill.

dustovshio

Reaction score
I think the result is psychological why else can eunichs live a long and happy life.