4 years finasteride and some dutasteride - before and after

Wisemiller

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Update to a post I made 2 years ago, time flies. Only minimal loss since then. I never got that hair transplant, want to hold out a couple more years until 40.

I take back my previous statements that finasteride/dutasteride are just snake oils. Based how fast I was losing it when it started to go 5 years ago, I would have sworn I would have been bald by now.

show.jpg

Dr sanches

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Update to a post I made 2 years ago, time flies. Only minimal loss since then. I never got that hair transplant, want to hold out a couple more years until 40.

I take back my previous statements that finasteride/dutasteride are just snake oils. Based how fast I was losing it when it started to go 5 years ago, I would have sworn I would have been bald by now.

View attachment 181336
You are 37 with mild hairloss

User707

My Regimen
Reaction score

View attachment 181336
Did you start on finasteride first?

Wisemiller

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
how many times a week are you taking duasteride?
Maybe 2-3 days, when I remember. Sometimes when I get scared that I'm shedding I will take 4-5 a week.

any sideeffects?
I don't think so, maybe the libido is lower. But I'm a 37 year old guy who smokes and hardly sleeps or eats - I don't really expect random boners like highschool.

To be on the safe side, I never take meds on Fridays and Saturdays. I already binge drink more than I should, I don't want to throw any other factors that may interfere with any possible random encounters.