4 months on the big3, what do you think? (pics)

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
cant you just put you best before and best after pic? i dont feel like going throgh all of them

beaner

Reaction score
Definitely improvement in the crown. I bet you have a complete recovery up top. How are your temples doing?

dietcola

Experienced Member
Reaction score
you da man klink, crown looks much better, lots of those new hairs still look thin so i think your best results are yet to come!

klink

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys...

Temples are fillling back in a bit, and my hairline is more defined now... It seems like my most stubborn areas are the center of my hairline and the back of my crown.

SkylineGTR

Experienced Member
Reaction score
yeah good crown improvement... just like my hair yours did that light fuzzy stuff and thinned out a bit but it's still filling in good.

klink

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Thanks, I'm hopeful to fill in the crown but we'll see how it goes. I've got a pile of dutasteride I keep wanting to add in, but I swore I would not alter the big 3 for 8 months so I have four more months to go...

klink

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'm hoping that after a few more growth cycles the crown gets completely covered. I wish I had started this stuff a few years ago.

H/B

Established Member
Reaction score
looking good, klink. 8)

klink

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys.

I'm now really noticing strong temple fill-in, it's hilarious. I was not hoping for it, but now I am digging it. Took about 2 months for the vellous hairs to darken up. I have been using the foam on my temples for a week now so maybe it's having an impact.

pologuy514

Established Member
Reaction score
Klink,
Congrats buddy . . It's good to see your having good results. How much foam do you use at a time when you apply it to the temples because a half a capful seems like too much for me at least for an application?

-Pologuy

lucy923

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey Klink do you have a link of a good place to order some msm?? and congrats on the success bud :D

klink

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'm using like 1/3 cap on the temples. Got some acne at the temples but it seems to be dying down.

I get MSM from http://www.vitacost.com, called Maxi-Hair.

I think I am going to add Vitamin C now, I need to get some.

I might do a vid like Skyline too, I just don't want folks to recognize me cuz I will get teased. :)

SkylineGTR

Experienced Member
Reaction score
lol everyone I know already knows that im on this treatment.

Most are in awe at my regrowth too. I've actually recommended a couple coworkers here. Doubt they'll join tho they don't seem internet savvy types.

klink

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It wouldn't kill me if folks recognized me. I did refer a few friends to here, one is losing a ton a hair so he's thinking about doing some stuff.

klink

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I added a center part pic a few days ago:

3.06 - 4.06:
klink_33_m.jpg

klink_30_m.jpg

1.06:
klink_12_m.jpg

12.06:
klink_10_m.jpg

klink_8_m.jpg

plusryan

Established Member
Reaction score
let's just say the products are working, keep it up warrior.

klink

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'm going to be adding the center part pics from now on, those very clear when it comes to showing any gains.

Most of the temple ghost hairs went dark, I wonder if any new ones will show up.