4 months in...

JDW

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And whilst the back seems a bit thicker the front has receeded by a couple of cms and the temples have dissapeared. Also the sides and middle of my head are now thinning ultra rapidly to an unbelievable extent!
What is going on?! is this a shed and does anyone else have experienced of seemingly accelearted thinning to this extent. Am absolutely devastated and look like a f*****g idiot. :cry:

thoughts?

edit: oh and my stunningly beautiful girlfriend of 4 1/2 years has just left me and this medication has killed my sex drive.

you couldn't script this sort of sh*t.

Paul December

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm sure you will get several posts that say "It's shed, wait it out for 12 months" ...hang in there!
As for the "stunningly beautiful girlfriend" ...her good looks must have only been on the outside :-x ...good thing you lost her now, and not down the road when you got sick or in an accident.

hairwegoagain

Reaction score
Paul December said:
...good thing you lost her now, and not down the road when you got sick or in an accident.

Quote of the day. You younger guys listen up.

JDW

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In her defence I'd say it was down to the fact that I let it affect me and turned so miserable.

LISTEN UP PEOPLE: It will only affect your attractiveness if you allow it to

tchehov

Experienced Member
Reaction score
JDW said:
In her defence I'd say it was down to the fact that I let it affect me and turned so miserable.

LISTEN UP PEOPLE: It will only affect your attractiveness if you allow it to

Bernice bobs her hair.