4 Months and still bad results -Pic inside

di9876

Reaction score
I saw some posts here, all the people who saw a significant change in the fourth month, this is also continuing and those who did not see a change, their transplant was a failure, I'm afraid I'm in the same situation, I'm attaching before and after pictures (in a week it will be 4 months).
Im taking Finastride+Minoxidil+ I did 2 sessions of IPRF, and took vitamins.
Before The operation:
FIRST-1.pngFIRST-2.pngIMG_1059.JPEGPHOTO-2022-07-11-20-25-23.jpg
after the op:
FIRST-1.pngFIRST-2.pngIMG-1617.jpgIMG-1618.jpgתוצאה.jpg
need your comments please answer.

zaman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Give it more time to assess, I wouldn't say you've had a bad result.

Justmaybe

My Regimen
Reaction score
I saw some posts here, all the people who saw a significant change in the fourth month, this is also continuing and those who did not see a change, their transplant was a failure, I'm afraid I'm in the same situation, I'm attaching before and after pictures (in a week it will be 4 months).
Im taking Finastride+Minoxidil+ I did 2 sessions of IPRF, and took vitamins.
Before The operation:
View attachment 182804View attachment 182805View attachment 182806View attachment 182807
after the op:
View attachment 182808View attachment 182809View attachment 182810View attachment 182811View attachment 182812
need your comments please answer.
Hi there,

The full results of a hair transplant take 12-18 months, with growth seen at around 6 months stage.

Wait and see (so far your front looks better than before).

By the way, when I did my hair transplant I was only told to take vitamins (No minioxidl nor finastride).

thanks and best of luck

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
4 months is far to early to judge the result, around 7-8 months you should see the near finished product