4 Month Results

frenchy

Established Member
Reaction score

Ismagom7

Reaction score
Hi

Where can I buy this pgd2 lotion and the azelaic acid so I can use them. finasteride gives me sides and I need help...my hair is falling out so bad :(

- - - Updated - - -

No one?

frenchy

Established Member
Reaction score
you can also buy cetirizine and mix it with water for the anti-pdg2 lotion, you can find the tutorial on google

existence

Reaction score
Thanks. Your results are amazing. I happened to see your post in another forum, you were using the "Miracle" lotion. Did you stop because you experienced side effects on it?

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:

esernecipp

Reaction score
Thanks. Your results are amazing. I happened to see your post in another forum, you were using the "Miracle" lotion. Did you stop because you experienced side effects on it?

- - - Updated - - -

This is already ''Miracle'' lotion(Aldactone-Diane35-Zyrtec). Thanks God and thanks Miracle for this lotion :notworthy

frenchy

Established Member
Reaction score
I didn't know that you were still using Diane35, its not in your first post. Any gyno or other sides so far?

yeah i dont get it neither: so you spironolactone+pdg2 lotion actually is a spironolactone + diane35+pdg2 lotion ?
and In what lotion do you disolve this ?

esernecipp

Reaction score
yeah i dont get it neither: so you spironolactone+pdg2 lotion actually is a spironolactone + diane35+pdg2 lotion ?
and In what lotion do you disolve this ?

spironolactone+Diane35+PGD2 Lotion

I dissolve in Elseve Arginine x3 Resist. I add It's photo.

images.jpg

frenchy

Established Member
Reaction score
ha ok that's not common!
So do you atribute your results mostly because of these solution or because of other stuff?

Koga

Established Member
Reaction score
Fantastic results!

Does the Nizoral and/or dermaroller have any effect?

Which brand of minoxidil and how much azelaic acid powder do you add? 2 times 1 ml a day?

16 x 100 mg spironolactone, you say. Do you simply crush Aldactone tablets and add them to the lotion? And how much of the Zyrtex and the Diane 35?

Also, I was wondering: where do you get all these ingredients?

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
spironolactone+Diane35+PGD2 Lotion

I dissolve in Elseve Arginine x3 Resist. I add It's photo.

View attachment 28843

Esernecipp , Thanks for your post and sharing with us your result , I'm happy you got very good result with that. I have read all threade and I know you answered the posts quickly but some of us like me really don't know anything about mixing or making homemade , So would you please explain us from first step to end and with details how did you make that ? your answers are very short and brief so if you can do that it would be more clear, since you shared with us your result I would be more appreciate if you do this .thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Bad

Established Member
Reaction score
Esernecipp , Thanks for your post and sharing with us your result , I'm happy you got very good result with that. I have read all threade and I know you answered the posts quickly but some of us like me really don't know anything about mixing or making homemade , So would you please explain us from first step to end and with details how did you make that ? your answers are very short and brief so if you can do that it would be more clear, since you shared with us your result I would be more appreciate if you do this .thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, if he could make like a tutorial it would be great.

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes, if he could make like a tutorial it would be great.

Exactly , Even if its not the video , We need something from first step to the last .

Bad

Established Member
Reaction score
Exactly , Even if its not the video , We need something from first step to the last .

Yeah, I would be pretty scared I messed up if doing this at home. If anyone understood how its done please teach us.