4 Month Results w/Pics *Update*(Oct. 22 2008)

Emuler

Established Member
Reaction score
Here's my progress so far , hair seems to be coming in thicker. Growthspurt inspired me to start the big 3 his hairloss was pretty much the same as mine, his response to the big 3 was amazing! Now i don't know if i should start growing it out or still keep it buzzed, any suggetions?

*UPDATE* (Oct. 22 2008)

Hello folks! been a while, just thought it was time for an update. I began my regimen, days b4 Christmas. This site has saved my hair and i can't thank you all enough! :woot: :punk: Wish i would have found this site sooner, took me almost 5 years of denial that i was loosing my hair. I can only imagine had i started sooner, probably would have had even greater/faster results.

The first photo was shot b4 i started the big 3 btw (started my regimen a couple days b4 Christmas eve), I have missed a few doses of finasteride , i dropped the minoxidil from twice a day, to once a day around May 2008, i began to go back to twice daily just recently and i notice even better results with twice so i guess i'll stick to that. Anyhow i'll keep it short.

Ohh btw i think i'm gonna try and grow it out, come the one year mark, hopefully i can still effectively apply the minoxidil.

Attachments

• Nov.18.07-4.jpg
    Nov.18.07-4.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 15,458
  • 20-04-08_1020.jpg
    20-04-08_1020.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 15,414
  • Oct.-10-2008.jpg
    Oct.-10-2008.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 389
  • 22-10-08_0055.jpg
    22-10-08_0055.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 375
  • Nov. 2007.jpg
    Nov. 2007.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 12,511
  • Oct.22-2008.jpg
    Oct.22-2008.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 12,515
  • Oct.22-2008_0005.jpg
    Oct.22-2008_0005.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 480

ANDREW_J_I

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Re: 4 Month Results w/Pics

early days yet, what is biotin and emu oil?? Can you please give me some info and maybe some studies?

Emuler

Established Member
Reaction score

Taken from wikipedia:

Biotin is necessary for cell growth, the production of fatty acids, and the metabolism of fats and amino acids. It plays a role in the Citric acid cycle, which is the process by which biochemical energy is generated during aerobic respiration. Biotin not only assists in various metabolic reactions, but also helps to transfer carbon dioxide. Biotin is also helpful in maintaining a steady blood sugar level. Biotin is often recommended for strengthening hair and nails. Consequently, it is found in many cosmetic and health products for the hair and skin.

Deficiency is extremely rare, as intestinal bacteria generally produce an excess of the body's daily requirement. For that reason, statutory agencies in many countries (e.g., the Australian Department of Health and Aging) do not prescribe a recommended daily intake.

Hair Problems

Biotin supplements are often recommended as a natural product to counteract the problem of hair loss in both children and adults. There are, however, no studies that show any benefit in any case where the subject is not actually biotin deficient. The signs and symptoms of biotin deficiency include hair loss which progresses in severity to include loss of eye lashes and eye brows in severely deficient subjects. Some shampoos are available that contain biotin, but it is doubtful whether they would have any useful effect, as biotin is not absorbed well through the skin.

Emu Oil:

http://www.hairloss-research.org/EmuOil ... rowth.html

check out the link , to learn all about emu oil and it's benefits, hope that helps , yes it's still pretty early @ 4 months, i have missed a couple of dosages of finasteride and some rogaine foam apps. but for the most part i keep up with the big 3 regimen, i've been neglecting the emu oil lately, gota get back on that. Thanx for your input.

Emuler

Established Member
Reaction score

I know it's hard to tell, but the hair seems to be thicker, especially in the frontal region. maybe i should grow it out.

sammo

Established Member
Reaction score

yeah definately thicker... hard to tell whether to grow it out, foam might be less effective then who knows... i guess a little longer wouldnt hurt!

Reaction score

I can see the difference!
Congrats, looks like its working.
If it improves the same amount over the next 6 months then id say no one will ever know that you started losing ur hair...
good luck

Emuler

Established Member
Reaction score

Thanx 4 u'r input guy's, good to know i'm not imagining that my hair looks thicker.

purecontrol

Established Member
Reaction score

I would keep it short, keep using the big 3, but I would cycle the minoxidil. Also you should add in oral Apple poly, oral Tocotrienols, and chlorella.

The chlorella was really good, it has all the vitamins in it, plush omega-3 so you get a lot of bang for the buck.

Other things that helped me a lot was a healthier diet ie no hydrogenated oils, sugars ect, getting to bed earlier 9:00pm when I can, working out, ect

But really if I were you I would not let it grow back out until the 12 month mark, that way the sheds don't effect you you can get your topicals to every follicle

Emuler

Established Member
Reaction score

purecontrol said:
I would keep it short, keep using the big 3, but I would cycle the minoxidil. Also you should add in oral Apple poly, oral Tocotrienols, and chlorella.

The chlorella was really good, it has all the vitamins in it, plush omega-3 so you get a lot of bang for the buck.

Other things that helped me a lot was a healthier diet ie no hydrogenated oils, sugars ect, getting to bed earlier 9:00pm when I can, working out, ect

But really if I were you I would not let it grow back out until the 12 month mark, that way the sheds don't effect you you can get your topicals to every follicle

THanx purecontrol, i'll check out the supplements, i'll keep my head buzzed for a while to get maximum absorbtion, patience is the key to success.

G

Emuler said:
Here's my progress so far , hair seems to be coming in thicker. Growthspurt inspired me to start the big 3 his hairloss was pretty much the same as mine, his response to the big 3 was amazing! Now i don't know if i should start growing it out or still keep it buzzed, any suggetions?

I recommend you use this natural herbal product-- Yuda Hair Growth Spray (Yuda pilatory).
This product is effective to treat and prevent hair-loss and alopecia. It can prevent hair-loss promptly and is the pioneer to cure hair-loss. According to the feedback of our customers, it is the best and most efficient product for hair care. this product already wins a good fame and reputation among domestic and international customers.

Right now, We have three types suitable for different group of people:

1, standard version: suitable for people who have less than 2 year's hair loss history and has never used any other haircare product.

2, strong version: suitable for people who have more than 3 three years hair loss history and have tried all kinds of products without effect and lost confidence. then try this one, u won't regret.

3, Ladies version: for ladies use only.

It is made of more than ten kinds of purely natural and traditional Chinese herbs which grow in the sacred place Shangri-la of Diqing Prefecture, Yunnan Province.

It is formulated with the active ingredients which are extracted through high tech bioengineering.

The prescription is unique and strict and the materials we use are exquisite.

It mainly deals with hair-loss problem.

It can prevent hair –loss and can increase the growth of hair.

It can improve the activity of hair growth cells and conditions.

This product is mild, safe and free of toxicity and will not hurt your skin.

Usage &dosage
1?two times a day(morning and night), 1ml per time (spray 5-6 times)
2?keep your hair and scalp dry before use and spray the pilatory on the surface of the bald scalp.
3?one box can be used for 3 months

Emuler

Established Member
Reaction score

Why do ppl feel the need to even try coming here and posting their BS products? It's so obvious to see their scams! 1 post newbies with miracle cures! Mods please ban these leeches! :nono:

OverMachoGrande

Reaction score

It's been reported, he was here earlier under a different name and was already removed.

This stuff does not work anyway

:spam: :spam:

OverMachoGrande

Reaction score

The spammer added his picture with a mini spam ad to his post and profile now. Damn he's ugly.

Emuler

Established Member
Reaction score
Should i repost this in the success stories , or can it just be moved?