4 Month Hairline Regrowth on Big 3

Reaction score
Hey everybody! I'm sure like many of you, there was a great portion in time where you were lurking on this site and looking for encouragement. I have spent my time and feel like I owe it to all of you to share my recent success story with the big 3! For the past 4 months I have been taking Finasteride, using Foam Regaine (Australian type), and Nizoral shampoo everyday. I have always genetically had thin hair, but it wasnt until about a year ago that I became aware of signs of recession and excess thinning. Im 21 years old, and feel like I have enough of a time gap to control what has been lost, so I decided to go hard, and it is paying off! I will add more photos with my DSLR, but these front (selfie camera) shots from my iPhone should give you a quick idea of what these medications have been doing for my hairline. Once again, thank you for your encouragement, it definitely helped me through the shedding process! (The first photo is now, the second is four months ago.)

Attachments

• before hairloss.jpg
    before hairloss.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 1,157
  • after hairloss.jpg
    after hairloss.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 1,161

nikko

Reaction score
Heej mate! I m happy to see you are getting great results in the hairline. It gives me hope since I am strongly looking for some hairline regrowth. After how long did you start to notice some changes? Have a great one!

frenchy

Established Member
Reaction score
DAT HAIRLINE! good job

usier

Reaction score
the sooner you get on big 3 the more hair u can save. i wish if i was 3 years earlier

Reaction score
Thanks! I started seeing results at about the 3 month mark. All the velus hairs from Regaine are becoming terminal I believe. I also think I'm not shedding as much as I used to prior to taking any meds. These factors might result in a the thicker appearance. Once they have grown out to normal 2 inch length, I can determine if I have keepers. Once again thank you for the encouragement!

SayifDoit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Wow, talk about regrowth.
The magic of the big three.

Some time you really do have to risk it and just get on propecia.

coolcruz

Reaction score
Gr8 :) me too have the same hairline as u had before. 1 month on Minoxidil and 3 months on Finasteride.Hope to get the hairline back like you.
You apply rogaine once or twice a day??How long was the shedding phase?