4 Month Finasteride Progress (positive)

Way2young4this

My Regimen
Reaction score
Any side effects at the beginning? anything now? That's what people are also most interested in.

Do you now feel depressed all the time and have you grown boobs? According to the forums that is what happens to most people. Oh yeah and you have brain fog right where you cant think anymore?
I was going to try propecia, but then I realized im best off using nofap. After using nofap I think my hair is growing back!

Nope, to date no side effects at all that I can contribute to finasteride.

Way2young4this

My Regimen
Reaction score
Great results! Did your hairline also improve?

Its honestly really hard to tell. There are what looks like peach fuzz new/regrown hairs on the fringe of the hairline and temples, i need to give it a few more months before I can say for certain once they start thickening up.

I am hopeful the hairline will improve, there is definitely a difference but not as significant as the crown (as far as I can tell)

Andrew11

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you now feel depressed all the time and have you grown boobs? According to the forums that is what happens to most people. Oh yeah and you have brain fog right where you cant think anymore?
I was going to try propecia, but then I realized im best off using nofap. After using nofap I think my hair is growing back!
Dont forget loss in penis tissue lol

Tommybommy1363

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I can’t tell if this is sarcastic or not lol