4 month 1 week Rahal.

hairtech

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes thanks for the update. And a friend of mine just went to Rahal yesterday. He got a revision. Keep us updated!

sphlanx2006

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Very nice results up to now, and the density of the tranplanted hair seems to blend very nicely with your non-transplanted areas. Congratulations!

RaginDemon

Reaction score
looking good brother

hairtech

Established Member
Reaction score
And a friend on mine just went to Rahal on Monday. He got a revision. His name was/is scarredup5. He had many many nice things to say about Rahal. He was the guy I interviewed last Sunday on my talk radio show. Rahal is moving up the chain.

Dalek

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks. I am so happy with the results and it is changing my life. If only I had known about this sooner it would have saved time lost in depression and enjoying life. To actually go out the door without spending time trying to style whats left of my fringe into something that hides most of the loss, or wearing a hat is liberating. I don't even have to think about it any more and enjoy looking in the mirror at the hair. It becomes a bit addictive :)

If you would have said to me a year ago that this time next year you will have your hair back and more I would have laughed. I never realised transplants were this advanced.

If you are suffering depression and lacking confidence like I was, I would highly reccomend a transplant with a good Doctor like I did. Of course I will recommend Rahal because of my experience, results (so far) and price compared to the UK. If you are from the UK I would say (including the accomodation and flight) that it is cheaper than the UK, as well as far far advanced.

I also am grateful to you here who persuided me to think again bfore I went to Rogers who was much more expensive. I didn't like what you said at first but so glad I went.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
3 more months you will have awesome hair again, congrats!

G

I love reading success stories. I'll never forget the amount of time I had to spend grooming beofre I went out the door too. I wore hair systems for 11 years which was a real drag. Life is much better now!

LookingGood!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
that is some nice growth for 4 months!

G

Dalek,

Looks very good at this point and should fill in very nicely!

RaginDemon

Reaction score
i sense an update is coming soon :)

G

Things should be really kicking in by the end of the month! :hairy:

pete24

Reaction score
hi dalek

just wondering how you were going

Im from the Uk and am booked with rahal too probably for march, but Im a bit worried about how long I need to be there for.may have o delay till may.
I would prefer to get there for friday morning have the procedure then leave to return for monday..back to work wednesday.

Where did you stay?
any recommendations???
did they quote you from online photos??

Dalek

Established Member
Reaction score
Its going great. Everyone whe sees me is amazed. It looks so natural and there are still stubbles of new growth coming through 6 months down the line. I will post a photo as soon as possible.

As far as flying out on the Monday.....bad idea. You need at least 5 days after sugery to rest. I had the surgery on the Wednesday and flew back on Sat/Sun and that was too close to the op. Flying back could cause more swelling. I just got away with it. I stayed in the Southway which wasn't too expensive but the cheaper opton is the Adams Arport hotel which I have heard is really ok, just further away from all the shops.

Hope it goes well. Dr Rahal is a genius.