3rd component

pikehunter

Reaction score
I am using 1/4 tab proscar and 5% minoxidil w/ Retin-A. Very itchy scalp and slowly losing the battle. I have never had anything "re-grow" hair. I have just used both in an attempt to keep what I have. I have a pretty noticeable thinning in crown and thinness in the front as well. I am looking to add a 3rd component that might swing things a little more in my favor. What would you suggest if you had to pick one?

Tricomin?
Revivogen?
Folligen?
Anything else?

Thanks.

JohnnySeville

Established Member
Reaction score
pikehunter said:
I am using 1/4 tab proscar and 5% minoxidil w/ Retin-A. Very itchy scalp and slowly losing the battle. I have never had anything "re-grow" hair. I have just used both in an attempt to keep what I have. I have a pretty noticeable thinning in crown and thinness in the front as well. I am looking to add a 3rd component that might swing things a little more in my favor. What would you suggest if you had to pick one?

Tricomin?
Revivogen?
Folligen?
Anything else?

Thanks.

Pretty potent regime, unusual you are not growing. Out of what you mentioned, Revivogen has the best chance of holding off additional hairloss and enabling the minoxidil/Retin-A to grow hair. Also consider topical 5% spironolactone for the same purpose.

Also consider using Nizoral and/or Tea Tree Oil shampoo for the itching.