3850 Grafts Fue 6 Months Update With Pics

firsalah

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I had an FUE procedure 6 months ago (I was 26.5 y.o. at this time) with dr Demir (TURHAIR) in Istanbul, Turkey. Everything was perfect - the doctor's professioanlism, transfers airport-hotel-clinic, the translator, the whole stuff....The operation lasted over 8 hours as a big area had to be covered. I got a PRP thearapy too included in the service. My donor area is pretty dense and in the examination the day before the procedure the doctor told me most of the grafts are with 3-4-5 and some with even 6 hairs. In fact only 300 of the 3850 grafts were single.

I've never taken finasteride and will never try it. I've been using minoxidil from 2010 to 2015, but it just stopped working so I stopped it and decided to go for a hair transplant.

My regimen after the procedure is: 1x bioin 10000mcg a day, 1x Saw Palmetto 450mg, 1x Pumpkin seed oil 1000mg, 1 tablet Multivitamins, Omega 3. Hairforte hairspray (Procapil) every other day and Nizoral shampoo 2 times a week.

I post photos pre-op, 7 days post-op, 3 months post-op and 6 months post-op (with and withouth lightning).

What do you think of the result guys?

I'm still at the 6th month mark so I expect a little bit more growth in the crown area.

Attachments

• 3months_front.jpg
    3months_front.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 2,754
  • 3months_left.jpg
    3months_left.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 2,562
  • 6months_crown.jpg
    6months_crown.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 2,425
  • 6months_front.jpg
    6months_front.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 2,607
  • 6months_light_front.jpg
    6months_light_front.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 2,374
  • 6months_light_left.jpg
    6months_light_left.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 2,320
  • 6months_light_right.jpg
    6months_light_right.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 2,358
  • 6months_lightening.jpg
    6months_lightening.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 2,346
  • 6months_right.jpg
    6months_right.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 2,418
  • 6months_top.jpg
    6months_top.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 2,416
  • 7days_crown.jpg
    7days_crown.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 2,450
  • 7days_front.jpg
    7days_front.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 2,579
  • pre_back.jpeg
    pre_back.jpeg
    63 KB · Views: 2,514
  • pre_front.jpg
    pre_front.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 2,632
  • pre_right.jpg
    pre_right.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 2,431
  • pre_top.jpg
    pre_top.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 2,661

Felipe302

Established Member
Reaction score
Great result man. Please dont take finasteride. You will probably need another transplant down the road, but, i think before you run out of grafts, new technologies will be out there and you can benefit from them. No need to take that poison. I did, and i regretted every day for the past 3 years.

Alphalete

My Regimen
Reaction score
Great result man. Please dont take finasteride. You will probably need another transplant down the road, but, i think before you run out of grafts, new technologies will be out there and you can benefit from them. No need to take that poison. I did, and i regretted every day for the past 3 years.

lol

return to propeciahelp tbh

HairTransplantinTurkey

My Regimen
Reaction score
Good Job Dude

vegetassj

Established Member
Reaction score
Very good result. I only think the hairline looks a tiny bit unnatural but only visible for pros.

Parity07

My Regimen
Reaction score
God bless those 3,4 & 5 hair grafts!! You must have achieved circa 13,000 hairs from the 3850 grafts! around 6,000 more than me lol. Looks great mate, the crown always takes a bit longer to fill.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I had an FUE procedure 6 months ago (I was 26.5 y.o. at this time) with dr Demir (TURHAIR) in Istanbul, Turkey. Everything was perfect - the doctor's professioanlism, transfers airport-hotel-clinic, the translator, the whole stuff....The operation lasted over 8 hours as a big area had to be covered. I got a PRP thearapy too included in the service. My donor area is pretty dense and in the examination the day before the procedure the doctor told me most of the grafts are with 3-4-5 and some with even 6 hairs. In fact only 300 of the 3850 grafts were single.

I've never taken finasteride and will never try it. I've been using minoxidil from 2010 to 2015, but it just stopped working so I stopped it and decided to go for a hair transplant.

My regimen after the procedure is: 1x bioin 10000mcg a day, 1x Saw Palmetto 450mg, 1x Pumpkin seed oil 1000mg, 1 tablet Multivitamins, Omega 3. Hairforte hairspray (Procapil) every other day and Nizoral shampoo 2 times a week.

I post photos pre-op, 7 days post-op, 3 months post-op and 6 months post-op (with and withouth lightning).

What do you think of the result guys?

I'm still at the 6th month mark so I expect a little bit more growth in the crown area.
How much?

baba_yaga

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Imagine having unlimited donor hair. male pattern baldness would be cured. Really hope Tsuji makes it a reality.