!

Tdevil

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: Changes in Hair Curl?

So you are interested in taking vitamin supplements....do yourself and your hair a huge favor and get on MSM (sulfur) + vitamin C. The "supplement junkies" (LOL!) in here swear by it and I regret not using them a long time ago. It makes your hair TOUGH, and the same goes for your nails. Some people even claim it helps calm down shedding periods associated with minoxidil.

Yes, your hair will definitely change color and texture during miniturization. It was the first thing I noticed in myself and people laughed at me for being paranoid. I had super thick hair that resembled a bear rug. My hair looked identical to that of Charlie Sheen or Tom Cruise when they were in their early 20's. My hair seemed to change texture almost overnight. It also lost a lot of its color to it as well. Trust me, you are not being paranoid as you know your own hair! Outside perspective may think you're fine, but you know what your hair is/was like because you live with it every day.

FreeloaderUK

Established Member
Reaction score

if you look in the mirror & do your hair everyday of your life then you KNOW your hair like the back of your hand. one morning i was looking at my hairline & I was like OMG that spot there is thin, its never been like that before. so you are not paranoid & first thing you wana do is get on thin. Im 20 & ive been on finasteride for 3months- minimal sides. & im not too young for it. your hair DOES get lighter as a part of miniturization & your hair as its gets worse will have trouble styling.

Fanjeera

Reaction score

Totally opposite for me. I used to have straight hair and as I started balding, it got more wavier and wavier. Now they're even in curls when they're short. That's why I have started loving my hair and don't want to lose it at all costs.