37 years old bald virgin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jockson

Established Member
Reaction score
height isn't a disability .. the way you're thinking sure is though .. I can relate to it trust me .. you need to take a step back and reevaluate how you perceive the world .. that's not normal

I agree. And hanging out on bull**** sites like puahate certainly isn't going to help.

ChrisW1980uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
This puahate is a new one. Stems from the rage at Neil Strauss apparently. Lovely to be told that at my height, that I'm deformed though :D

IrishFella

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This puahate is a new one. Stems from the rage at Neil Strauss apparently. Lovely to be told that at my height, that I'm deformed though :D

Also the fact that a lot of guys there paid a load of money on boot camps, seminars etc and felt they were ripped off and that the "instructor(s)" suckered thousands of £/$/€ with fluff talk and they only saw through it when they handed over the money ..... they also set up "troll" dating profiles on various sites, posing as female models and try to get information out of unsuspecting men ..... as you can see by the OP's post, but it's the norm over there .... creepy or what. 8O

ChrisW1980uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Also the fact that a lot of guys there paid a load of money on boot camps, seminars etc and felt they were ripped off and that the "instructor(s)" suckered thousands of £/$/€ with fluff talk and they only saw through it when they handed over the money ..... they also set up "troll" dating profiles on various sites, posing as female models and try to get information out of unsuspecting men ..... as you can see by the OP's post, but it's the norm over there .... creepy or what. 8O

Wow! I wonder if any of FMs got burned and that's why they're so vitriolic!

B

Beingbaldsucksass

Your getting out of topic here

Let's stick to it

This guy is a teacher, hes a musician, he travels a lot, he just came back from Africa

So bottom line, he has life, he's not a nerd that not going out of the house, he has the "magical" confidence

So why he's still a virgin in an age you should be married with kids?

Yep you know the answer guys

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Your getting out of topic here

Let's stick to it

This guy is a teacher, hes a musician, he travels a lot, he just came back from Africa

So bottom line, he has life, he's not a nerd that not going out of the house, he has the "magical" confidence

So why he's still a virgin in an age you should be married with kids?

Yep you know the answer guys

You think its because he is bald?.......LMFAO.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
So what's the reason you fool?

I know people WITH hair who are virgins so your point is invalid and you dont know this guy do you? you are just assuming again all because he travels for all we know he could be a very shy sticks to himself type off person maybe he is horrible etc etc there is MANY reasons dude dont be stupid use your head.

B

Beingbaldsucksass

I know people WITH hair who are virgins so your point is invalid and you dont know this guy do you? you are just assuming again all because he travels for all we know he could be a very shy sticks to himself type off person maybe he is horrible etc etc there is MANY reasons dude dont be stupid use your head.

You know 37 years old virgins? Yhea right

Only a deformed guy can reach that level

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
You know 37 years old virgins? Yhea right

Only a deformed guy can reach that level

Dude please use your head lmfao...and i said people with hair not that i know 37 year olds.

B

Beingbaldsucksass

Dude please use your head lmfao...and i said people with hair not that i know 37 year olds.

Ok Stfu, no man with hair will be virgin in 37

Only deformed bald guys

Bald guys Should get payment every month for thier disability

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Ok Stfu, no man with hair will be virgin in 37

Only deformed bald guys

Bald guys Should get payment every month for thier disability

Yet i bet there is virgins with hair at 37 out there somewhere you cant say for certain there is not...dude this is a stupid thread there is SO many bald people who get laid and you choose one who happens to be bald and a virgin....did the others get lucky?...lmfao dude just lmao you are something else.

Reaction score
I think it's probably not the only reason but the MAIN one yes..

and chrisw1980uk we don't really consider you part of the bald community, with all due respect

ChrisW1980uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think it's probably not the only reason but the MAIN one yes..

and chrisw1980uk we don't really consider you part of the bald community, with all due respect

I appreciate that, I'm not bald. I'm a NW2 thanks to meds working for me. There are many NW2s here, I'm just one of them :)

ChrisW1980uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yep I'm sure it got nothing to do with it, lol

- - - Updated - - -

No your not, your an annoying nw1 midget
You see, all your complaining about being short is undone by comments like that...

- - - Updated - - -

Just for reference. NW1 has no temporal recession, I do. http://hairloss.cyberatlantis.com/library/norwood_scale.php

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Yep I'm sure it got nothing to do with it, lol

Yeah im sure its nothing to do with being bald either even though there is how many bald people getting laid right now and it makes more sense to go or be bald at an older age at 37...but yeah it must be cause he is bald you know him that well huh?...why am i trying to reason with someone who thinks someone who is very short is disabled? i am wasting my time with you.

ChrisW1980uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Well no, being my height makes me "deformed" apparently,as well as "disabled" and I'm a "midget". Strange comments from someone who is so upset with other people commenting on his height, don't you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.