37 Male From States Looking To Get Hair Transplant. Anyone Interested In Going In January

Aaron3232

My Regimen
Reaction score
Been looking around from Turkey, India, Thailand on hair transplants. I know some offer discounts if you have a group. If anyone is wanting a hair transplant but don't like the thought of going alone and possibly getting a discount let me know.

Pppew

My Regimen
Reaction score
Been looking around from Turkey, India, Thailand on hair transplants. I know some offer discounts if you have a group. If anyone is wanting a hair transplant but don't like the thought of going alone and possibly getting a discount let me know.
I’m thinking October as weather is getting cold and. Curious to see what your research has turned up. Where and which doctor are you looking at. I’ve seen some people that say they are happy and people that praise the naturalness of the work but to me it doesn’t look natural. I want a good doctor. Any ideas.

Aaron3232

My Regimen
Reaction score
I guess it depends how bad your situation is? most end up going for a 2nd transplant. my situation isnt real bad just restore hairline around 3000 graft. Turkey seems to be the place to go just not sure about traveling there with the US/Turkey thing going on? The only other I know of close that seems to be good is a lady in Dominican Republic. From what ive seen she is really good but about double or triple the cost of Turkey. I figured January best being after holidays and time for hair to come in for summer

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
I guess it depends how bad your situation is? most end up going for a 2nd transplant. my situation isnt real bad just restore hairline around 3000 graft. Turkey seems to be the place to go just not sure about traveling there with the US/Turkey thing going on? The only other I know of close that seems to be good is a lady in Dominican Republic. From what ive seen she is really good but about double or triple the cost of Turkey. I figured January best being after holidays and time for hair to come in for summer
I don't know man..kind of a gamble over there. Personally I would save uo more for a highly rated US doctor even if it means waiting an additional 6 months or more. Hairline is the toughest part ..what part of USA are you from.

Aaron3232

My Regimen
Reaction score
im from Ohio.....if anything I will go to Dominican I just cant afford the high prices around here. thing is you arent guaranteed anything really my situation isnt horrible even if it helped a bit id be happy. i doubt I would hate it having hair in places I wished there was hair lol

Aaron3232

My Regimen
Reaction score
States you have to pay what 10k? I seen Brian Urlachers new hair. Honestly from pics it don't really look any different than some of the pics I see from Turkey. There is a guy on facebook who went to Turkey and compares a lot of the hair lines from expensive to cheap in Turkey and I couldn't even notice. I think its like anything just find a reputable doctor

Aaron3232

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just started Finasteride on month 3 and don't seem to notice much. just getting thin up by hairline would rather get it fixed sooner than later. Heard its better to get done early than wait

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dr Bhatti and Dr Cinik are top class surgeons and very affordable.

2000 grafts with Cinik is around 2400 usd
2000 grafts with Bhatti is around 3400 usd

In Thailand Dr Path is highly recommended but he still prefers FUT.

Dr Prima at Hairsmiths Clinic does some awesome hairlines, but most of her clients are thai so she doesn't have much of a rep on American/European forums.