36yr Old Asking For Hair Loss Advice / Expectations

dieselman80

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi. first off would like to say I am a 36 year old male. I have pretty much always had a full head of thick black hair all my life. I am noticing in the last year however, that I am thinning in some places mainly on the top sides corners just above the temple...also I am getting many white hairs.

I just wanted to ask for advice based on my family history and my lifestyle tendencies...

family history:

my dad is 60 and has his hair, just a little loss on the sides corner near temple, and he started to get white hair in his 30's and now he is greyish.

My mom, 58, has alot of hair but it has started to thin, she often complains, and its thin particularly also in the area the side corner near temple.

My moms father had hair when he passed in his 60's, but from pictures it looks like he lost a fair amount of hair on the corner sides near temple too, nowhere else...but she said that only came late in life and that he had a full head of hair when younger...

My mothers brother though went completely bald on top in his 20's...

my 2 twin brothers, 2 years younger than me, are going bald on top, it is receding on the side corners and at the back top of the head...

Also, over the past year I have been doing more light weight training then usual to try to increase my muscle tone, mainly free weights and squats about 3-4 times a week...I do a lot more of cardio exercise mostly though. I am also taking zinc supplements to try to boost my testosterone because I found my libido lacking...but now lately I heard that weight lifting can speed up hair loss if I have a history in my family, and since it seems like i do I am very afraid :( should I stop the weight lifting?

Any advice on what to expect for my hair in the future and what I can do would be greatly appreciated.

dieselman80

My Regimen
Reaction score
Here are some photo's I took. I don't know if i am worrying for nothing or what else...

Attachments

• IMG_0025.JPG
    IMG_0025.JPG
    106.1 KB · Views: 212
  • IMG_0026.JPG
    IMG_0026.JPG
    99.5 KB · Views: 242
  • IMG_0027.JPG
    IMG_0027.JPG
    96.7 KB · Views: 213
  • IMG_00222.JPG
    IMG_00222.JPG