$36.00 propecia

westcovinajoe

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I just received my first order of propecia, and being a cheap bastard, I bought it at some cheap low cost site.

It was easy, fast, (I got it in 6 working days), and it seems like it is real, yet generic "finasteride".

So what do you guys think? Have you heard of paying just $36.00 before?

I look forward to your responses, and I hope Propecia works for me!

Joe. :freaked2:

SE-freak

Reaction score
You could at least pretend being a bit worried about that site's credibility. That would sound like a natural first post.

But that wouldn't be a good ad anyway.

westcovinajoe

Established Member
Reaction score
No I am serious.

I will go edit the post, if that will keep the responses informational.

Thanks,
Joe.

joseph49853

Experienced Member
Reaction score
SE-freak said:
You could at least pretend being a bit worried about that site's credibility. That would sound like a natural first post.

But that wouldn't be a good ad anyway.

Well I wouldn't go that far. But I'd avoid buying from any site that hasn't been in business for a few years, with some feedback in forums like this. Still, something about this site doesn't look completely copasetic.

westcovinajoe

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes, I thought about the short time the site has been open, but I figured it was just $36.00...

Also, it had free delivery, and I know if it is fake then it doesn't matter but...

Anybody here ordered from the site that I edited, lest I be accused of advertising?

I have no idea how I am supposed to ask about a site without mentioning it though...

Joe.

westcovinajoe

Established Member
Reaction score
By the way, according to what i see the site is at least 3 years old, and a Yahoo! search turns up only one complaint online and it was resolved and caused by a shady affiliate.

Anybody here ever take any of their drugs?

Joe.

joseph49853

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The domain itself has been in existence since June 2003, but that doesn't tell us how long they've been in business. The domain also has been recently blacklisted for spam. Otherwise, I've never heard of this place. I personally only order from tried-and-true places. But maybe someone else has a better idea about this site.

westcovinajoe

Established Member
Reaction score
So has anybody else tried the site? I can say it has the word budget in it.

Or at least has anyone found propecia (generic) for around $1.00 a pill?

I would like to hear your experiences.

Thanks!

Joe. :freaked2:

Britannia

Reaction score
IMO in house is probably the best place for generic finasteride. I havent come heard (read?) a complaint against them yet.

westcovinajoe

Established Member
Reaction score
Well, has anyone else heard of or used budgetmedicines before?

The packaging looks like the one made by Cipla from photos I have seen of it.

It is the same shape as propecia but without the Pfizer mark on it.

I have been taking it for a week, and I would just like to hear some comments from people who may have used the site.

THANKS!

Joe.

joseph49853

Experienced Member
Reaction score
westcovinajoe said:
Well, has anyone else heard of or used budgetmedicines before?

The packaging looks like the one made by Cipla from photos I have seen of it.

It is the same shape as propecia but without the Pfizer mark on it.

I have been taking it for a week, and I would just like to hear some comments from people who may have used the site.

THANKS!

Joe.

I don't have any new information to share about Budgetmedicines.com. But I will say, there are lots of places selling generic Finasteride more cheaply with a greater on-line reputation. BTW, have you noticed any changes since starting to take these pills?

zackb

Reaction score
InHouse pharm finasteride

I got some a few months ago, but I think it's fake. Started shedding on it almost immediately and crown hairline has receeded more, when previously on real Proscar it barely recede in a # of years.

Britannia

Reaction score
Looking at that website I cant believe they use the possibilty that finasteride may cause loos of libido to try and sell you generic v**** to solve the problem. Thats hardly ethical.

westcovinajoe

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey thanks for the responses!!!

I have only been taking it for a week, and as far as shedding, I can only say that I lose 5-10 hairs a shower, and I haven't been losing any the last 3 days.

Coincidence? Maybe.

I don't know.

But I am listening if someone can tell me where to buy generic propecia that works for a similar, if not as cheap, price.

I paid $36.00 total including delivery, and I could afford up to $50 a month.

THANKS SO MUCH YOU GUYS RULE!

:freaked2: :freaked2: :freaked2: :freaked2: :freaked2:

Joe.