31 Year Old With Ongoing Hairloss And Not Sure About Solutions

Hasan A

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello All,

I am 31 and have been experiencing progressive hairloss for about 4 years now, and as it has gotten to the point as you can see in the pictures below. All of my family members boast a full head of hair, as both my grandfathers passed away in their 80's with relatively thick manes.

I am not sure what stage I am at now, and what solutions are out there. I have been suggested an initial three doses of PRP followed by a full transplant in about a year's time. Any thoughts, observations, and solutions will be very welcome!

Thanks!
WhatsApp Image 2019-06-27 at 14.33.16.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2019-06-27 at 14.33.17 (1).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2019-06-27 at 14.33.17.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2019-06-27 at 14.33.18.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2019-06-27 at 14.33.19 (1).jpeg

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2019-06-27 at 14.33.19.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2019-06-27 at 14.33.19.jpeg
    166.4 KB · Views: 243

BigOl'BaldingHead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello All,

I am 31 and have been experiencing progressive hairloss for about 4 years now, and as it has gotten to the point as you can see in the pictures below. All of my family members boast a full head of hair, as both my grandfathers passed away in their 80's with relatively thick manes.

I am not sure what stage I am at now, and what solutions are out there. I have been suggested an initial three doses of PRP followed by a full transplant in about a year's time. Any thoughts, observations, and solutions will be very welcome!

Thanks!
View attachment 122180 View attachment 122181 View attachment 122182 View attachment 122183 View attachment 122184

PRP is generally a huge waste of money. Just get on the big 3 and you will be fine for years with some regrowth as well.

Hasan A

My Regimen
Reaction score
PRP is generally a huge waste of money. Just get on the big 3 and you will be fine for years with some regrowth as well.

Thank you for your advice. If I am correct, does the Big 3 refer to a combination of Minoxidil, Finasteride, and Biotin ?

BigOl'BaldingHead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you for your advice. If I am correct, does the Big 3 refer to a combination of Minoxidil, Finasteride, and Biotin ?

No Nizoral instead of the Biotin but you are lucky that your hairloss is quite slow so the big 3 alone will help you a ton.

Hasan A

My Regimen
Reaction score
No Nizoral instead of the Biotin but you are lucky that your hairloss is quite slow so the big 3 alone will help you a ton.

Thank you, once again. That's really reassuring to hear. I have read about people recommending oral Nizoral over the Shampoo. Is that what you would recommend ?

BigOl'BaldingHead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you, once again. That's really reassuring to hear. I have read about people recommending oral Nizoral over the Shampoo. Is that what you would recommend ?

I don't think oral Nizoral exists since it's used as a shampoo.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Doesn't look to be that bad and slow if over four years, jump on finasteride for a year, if the results aren't impressive try adding minoxidil. I say that as some people are excellent responders to just finasteride and get regrowth, no point adding minoxidil unless you need to Finasteride should probably maintain what you have regardless if you hair loss isn't aggressive.

Last edited:

mannyFJ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
DON'T BELIEVE THIS DOWN SYNDROME BIG OLD BALD HEAD, DO YOUR RESEARCH, NIZORAL DO NOTHING AS IT JUST WASHES OFF....THERE IS A TOPICAL INSTEAD OF SHAMPOO OF THE ACTIVE INGREDIENTS, FINASTERIDE DOESN'T WORK FOR SOME AND CAN CAUSE MORE ISSUES THAN YOU STARTED WITH SO OUT WEIGH YOUR OPTIONS,

mannyFJ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
DON'T BELIEVE THIS STUPID BIG OLD BALDING HEADED LOSER....YOU CAN DO PRP ON THE CHEAP, GO WATCH HAIRLICIOUSLY ON YOUTUBE, HE TELLS YOU HOW TO DO IT BUT YOU MIGHT GET THE SAME EFFECT USE DERMA ROLLING, AGAIN CHECK THAT YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND/OR PPL ON THIS FORUM WHO HAD SUCCESS WITH DERMA ROLLING, FINASTERIDE MADE ME LOOK LIKE YOUR CASE...I HAVE THE SAME THICK HAIR TEXTURE AND I HAD GOOD COVERAGE UNTIL FINASTERIDE DESTROYED/KILLED OVER 50% OF MY HAIR DENSITY