30 Years Old And Slowly Losing Hope.

Ibiza4300

Reaction score
How many grafts did you get for your 2015 hair transplant in Turkey?

Also, have the steroids you’re taking affected the new growing transplant hairs in any way like causing them to miniaturize and fall out like your normal hair due to the extra Test and DHT?

They claim 4000, and if each graft averages 2.5 hairs, then I should have 10,000 hairs on my head. Honestly I don’t think there’s more than a few thousand grafts in total. But it made a huge difference and was the best I could have ever expected. For $4000 including the flight/hotel etc plus a trip to Istanbul it was well worth it.

Also, the hairs they take are resistant to Androgenic side effects, so no, steroids would not affect them. I didn’t lose my hair from steroids, it happened well before then naturally. And with my preventative protocol, it doesn’t seem as though I’m losing any of what’s left of my real hair either while on them.

GrowPro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They claim 4000, and if each graft averages 2.5 hairs, then I should have 10,000 hairs on my head. Honestly I don’t think there’s more than a few thousand grafts in total. But it made a huge difference and was the best I could have ever expected. For $4000 including the flight/hotel etc plus a trip to Istanbul it was well worth it.

Also, the hairs they take are resistant to Androgenic side effects, so no, steroids would not affect them. I didn’t lose my hair from steroids, it happened well before then naturally. And with my preventative protocol, it doesn’t seem as though I’m losing any of what’s left of my real hair either while on them.

Ah i see, I agree it seams you got 2,500-3k grafts but the hair looks good and so does the hairline it looks natural but yeah the density is lacking which you can have fixed in another hair transplant when you’re doing better job and financially -wise.

Thanks for answering honestly the steroids question, I know the donor hair grafts are genetically resistant to hormonal damage if taken from the safe mid zones was just curious if they were now with added test hormone or if you’re on others, but it doesn’t look to be doing any damage to the growing transplanted hairs so that a plus.

Anyway, best of luck to you, hope you are gainfully employed once again so you can sort out what you need to.