30 Years Old And Slowly Losing Hope.

Ibiza4300

Reaction score
Would you not go on hair loss medications..?

You state that as if it would have just reversed everything.

I have been taking finesteride and using rogaine 2x a day religiously since I was 21-22. This has definitely slowed down the process but I never had any re-growth (my dad and brother are completely bald). I now use RU58841 mixed with liquid minoxidil, azeliac acid and sandalore. I saw zero results from 2 months of Trinov, along with others on here who have been using it for longer.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You state that as if it would have just reversed everything.

I have been taking finesteride and using rogaine 2x a day religiously since I was 21-22. This has definitely slowed down the process but I never had any re-growth (my dad and brother are completely bald). I now use RU58841 mixed with liquid minoxidil, azeliac acid and sandalore. I saw zero results from 2 months of Trinov, along with others on here who have been using it for longer.

I mean, there are other medications which people use but it depends on if you will take risks to save your hair or not...

Ibiza4300

Reaction score
I mean, there are other medications which people use but it depends on if you will take risks to save your hair or not...

Such as?

The only other drug I know of is dutasteride and most doctors won’t even prescribe it for hair loss. Also, nothing effectively stops male pattern baldness there are only ways to slow it down.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Such as?

The only other drug I know of is dutasteride and most doctors won’t even prescribe it for hair loss. Also, nothing effectively stops male pattern baldness there are only ways to slow it down.

Well... It depends on how far you’re willing to go. There are a few medications, such as spironolactone or cyproterone acetate. I will link a post which you should read: https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/exploring-the-hormonal-route-hair-life.109288/

So, a method which is proven time and time again to stop hair loss and regrow significant amounts of hair is an anti-androgen along with estradiol

Ibiza4300

Reaction score
Well... It depends on how far you’re willing to go. There are a few medications, such as spironolactone or cyproterone acetate. I will link a post which you should read: https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/exploring-the-hormonal-route-hair-life.109288/

So, a method which is proven time and time again to stop hair loss and regrow significant amounts of hair is an anti-androgen along with estradiol

I appreciate the info. However I’m a bodybuilder and take anabolic steroids so that that would be the exact opposite of what I’m looking to do.

BeHereNow

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why, because I started using steroids like 8 years after I lost my hair..?

Because you haven’t lost it all, wish to maintain what you have but are doing something that will accelerate the opposite. Do you actually make any money from “bodybuilding”? If not, why use steroids?

Ibiza4300

Reaction score
Because you haven’t lost it all, wish to maintain what you have but are doing something that will accelerate the opposite. Do you actually make any money from “bodybuilding”? If not, why use steroids?

I’ve done my research and take compounds that are much less likely to cause hair loss. I also use RU58841 which is extremely effective in blocking androgens from the scalp and I can honestly say I have not lost any hair over the last year and half of gear.

There’s really no such thing as natural bodybuilding. I do it for myself and because i enjoy the lifestyle.

BeHereNow

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve done my research and take compounds that are much less likely to cause hair loss. I also use RU58841 which is extremely effective in blocking androgens from the scalp and I can honestly say I have not lost any hair over the last year and half of gear.

There’s really no such thing as natural bodybuilding. I do it for myself and because i enjoy the lifestyle.

I can’t reply with anything further that you won’t perceive as patronising or insulting.

All the best for the future.

Ibiza4300

Reaction score
I would have done that if I had to hide big shiny plate. Fortunately I still have enough hairs and would shave it off if they fall like tours did.

Ok, well I hope you don’t have to cross that bridge, and I have shaved my head before and I hated it. I came here bearing my utmost insecurity and you don’t need to insult me saying “I’m not a real man”.

Ibiza4300

Reaction score
I can’t reply with anything further that you won’t perceive as patronising or insulting.

All the best for the future.

When did I say I was patronized or insulted? It seems you feel that’s the place you’re coming from.

Last edited:

Mandar kumthekar

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok, well I hope you don’t have to cross that bridge, and I have shaved my head before and I hated it. I came here bearing my utmost insecurity and you don’t need to insult me saying “I’m not a real man”.
I didn't say you are not real man ,I was mean you are a man and behave accordingly. Your frontal hair line is good BTW why don't you get another hair transplant to hide the patch. Anyway sorry if i insulted you. Best luck( I must say you have thick hairs not wispy like mine.)

Ibiza4300

Reaction score
I didn't say you are not real man ,I was mean you are a man and behave accordingly. Your frontal hair line is good BTW why don't you get another hair transplant to hide the patch. Anyway sorry if i insulted you. Best luck( I must say you have thick hairs not wispy like mine.)

Thank you. I had planned to, but honestly lost my job and hadn’t recovered financially to do so. They also took a lot from the sides and I don’t want it even more sparse. I’m just hoping in the next couple years there will be better solutions such as hair cloning, which back in 2015 seemed to be just on the never-ending horizon.

GrowPro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How many grafts did you get for your 2015 hair transplant in Turkey?

Also, have the steroids you’re taking affected the new growing transplant hairs in any way like causing them to miniaturize and fall out like your normal hair due to the extra Test and DHT?