3 Years Progress Story -big 3=>big 4=>big Brotzu

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Haven’t tried Trinov. You say you notice a difference. I think it stimulated real hair regrowth at least for a time. Now the trick would be to nurture it further so the hairs get stronger. I notice that on myself. I try something new, get some results, but to nurture it further in growth phase is the next, tricky step.

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
2nd half of 2016 looks like you went from normal hairline back to norwood 3 or sth. But I guess the pics can't be so easily compared.
Anyway, seems you got good results on topical finasteride at first and then not so much anymore. What was the concentration of the topical finasteride?
Any lifestyle or diet changes that could explain the wild swings?

Props for keeping a diary here!
Well, in the peek I had norwood 2 with a lot of vellus hairs in nw1,5 (which is my childhood hairline). It went quite fast down and without any change in my lifestyle. Only thing that was different, that I was not stressed at all and really happy, which was something new for the body I guess.
finasteride topical 0,05%

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
any idea how to reduce the ball ache while staying on the drug?
It went away by itself after about 6 months. When I stopped it was only for about 1,5 month.

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
3 months update:
From month 1 to 3 the things got incredibly worse. At month 2 I already knew, that Trinov ain´t gonna help, because I started to get quite strong DHT itch. I wanted to stay on it for the whole 6 months, but I can´t bare the itching anymore, so I am leaving trinov and getting back on big 3. Maybe I will even get some of the hair back.
Over all results: Hairline pushed back by 2 cm. temples lost the small and vellus hair and receded further 2-3 cm. Hair thinned out over all a lot. And I am now at nw4 heading to nw5. Only one pic, but I think it speaks for itself. From my experience Trinov made my skin feel much better, so I believe it could help people having some skin issue hairloss. For classical Androgenetic Alopecia probably not worth it.
AA6pjUw.jpg

New regimen: 2xday minoxidil and topical finasteride, 1xweek Nizoral, 2mm microneedling with dermapen 1xweek. + Anti-inflammatory diet.
Lets see what can the old proven way manage with this.

Take care Bros.

Stupidon

Established Member
Reaction score
Nothing surprising as you swapped an effective regimen by a cosmetic. Hope it grows back. :)

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
3 months update:
From month 1 to 3 the things got incredibly worse. At month 2 I already knew, that Trinov ain´t gonna help, because I started to get quite strong DHT itch. I wanted to stay on it for the whole 6 months, but I can´t bare the itching anymore, so I am leaving trinov and getting back on big 3. Maybe I will even get some of the hair back.
Over all results: Hairline pushed back by 2 cm. temples lost the small and vellus hair and receded further 2-3 cm. Hair thinned out over all a lot. And I am now at nw4 heading to nw5. Only one pic, but I think it speaks for itself. From my experience Trinov made my skin feel much better, so I believe it could help people having some skin issue hairloss. For classical Androgenetic Alopecia probably not worth it.
View attachment 115647

New regimen: 2xday minoxidil and topical finasteride, 1xweek Nizoral, 2mm microneedling with dermapen 1xweek. + Anti-inflammatory diet.
Lets see what can the old proven way manage with this.

Take care Bros.
It doesn't surprise me that you have had losses since getting off the big 3 for Trinov. Minoxidil is really just a chemical wig so if you stop using it you will lose the minoxidil hair no matter what you replace it with. Trinov is really just another mechanism that will work like finasteride but by blocking DHT from attaching to the follicle, rather than reducing DHT.