3 Weeks Post Op Thickness And Density

guest12312321

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys. I'm currently 3 weeks post-op (500 grafts).

As can be seen in the image, hairs seem thin and density isn't so good. I know that these hairs will probably shed and be replaced with new ones.

My question is: Can I expect the new hairs to be thicker and their density to improve?

Thanks!

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2019-01-26 at 19.50.01.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2019-01-26 at 19.50.01.jpeg
    57.3 KB · Views: 540

el_duterino

Reaction score
Do you have pics right after the surgery?
You can get a good idea of the final density by looking at the spaces between the grafts

guest12312321

My Regimen
Reaction score
Attached is a picture from a couple of days post op. The surgeon says that after around 4 months more hairs begin to grow with higher density and they become thicker 6-12 months post op. He says that my final resuly should be perfectly fine. Does that sound legit?

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2019-01-06 at 09.05.26.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2019-01-06 at 09.05.26.jpeg
    186.1 KB · Views: 386

Maira Rafiq

My Regimen
Reaction score
How much you paid per graft or a total cost?
Yes it seems good but within 4-5 months it will grow properly. You can analyze it by image right after surgery or 1-2 week after surgery.

guest12312321

My Regimen
Reaction score
500 grafts (at least that's what the surgeon said, obviously I have no idea of knowing if this is true)
Paid about 2700 usd.

el_duterino

Reaction score
By looking at the post op you can see huge gaps between grafts the density is very low

You would need at least 4 times this graft amout for this surface

But no to worry you can have another fue in one year to improve density, choose another surgeon though

SuperDPAsteve

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks like you got ripped off to me, bro. Sorry. Fortunately you’ve got plenty of donor left for another procedure if you need it

guest12312321

My Regimen
Reaction score
The area was not completely bald before, therefore I really hope that weak areas will be filled with my natural hair (which is supposed to return in 4 months).
About the price - well I'm from Israel and I could get it any cheaper than 10,000 nis...

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 286

el_duterino

Reaction score
Who was the surgeon /clinic?

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
You need way more grafts than 500. I'd prepare for another surgery if I was you. at least with 2000 more grafts probably 3000.

Cybersam

My Regimen
Reaction score
The area was not completely bald before, therefore I really hope that weak areas will be filled with my natural hair (which is supposed to return in 4 months).
About the price - well I'm from Israel and I could get it any cheaper than 10,000 nis...

If the area was not completely bald before, then your natural hair will grow back.
Now that you have got the surgery done, stay positive and the outcome will reflect it.

https://bellatory.com/hair/My-Daily-Experience-post-FUE-Hair-Transplant
https://bellatory.com/hair/My-Daily-Experience-post-FUE-Hair-Transplant