3 weeks off, all seems good except brain fog..anybody ever in this boat?

pendo747

Reaction score
Hey all, i turned a big corner a week ago and feel a lot better after 3 weeks off. Had fatigue, weaker erections, depressed feeling and brain fog while on and for first 2 weeks off. Also, when i tried to be happy i felt zapped. All has subsided except some brain fog. Do you think this will subside? Just wondering if i should do, or not do anything. Any insight would be great. Hormones still balancing out i hope?

RhinestoneHLT

Established Member
Reaction score
Trying getting some exercise and get off the internet researching Pfs.

You'll probably magically start feeling better.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Three weeks off regimen or this forum?
Hey all, i turned a big corner a week ago and feel a lot better after 3 weeks off. Had fatigue, weaker erections, depressed feeling and brain fog while on and for first 2 weeks off. Also, when i tried to be happy i felt zapped. All has subsided except some brain fog. Do you think this will subside? Just wondering if i should do, or not do anything. Any insight would be great. Hormones still balancing out i hope?

pendo747

Reaction score
Regimen. Feeling even better today. Scary how long it takes to feel back to normal. I actually feel nearly 100%. Ive ate healthy..paleo diet for most part. Also havent touched a drop of booze and have exercised as normal. Lifted some light weights too. I definetely recommed not drinking until fully back to health. I didnt want to attribute any feelings towards hangover etc. Will still update for a bit longer. Peace.

JTS

Banned
Reaction score
Regimen. Feeling even better today. Scary how long it takes to feel back to normal. I actually feel nearly 100%. Ive ate healthy..paleo diet for most part. Also havent touched a drop of booze and have exercised as normal. Lifted some light weights too. I definetely recommed not drinking until fully back to health. I didnt want to attribute any feelings towards hangover etc. Will still update for a bit longer. Peace.

Dude, you're getting better, stop freaking out. In fact you should stay off this forum until your back to normal. Just stop researching and get on with your life.

Ramchops

Reaction score
Yeah I had the exact same thing happen to myself. Brain fog was pretty much the only side effect I experienced at all and it took a little over 2 weeks to feel back to 100%. Not sure there's any way around this side effect or if it subsides with continued use of the drug but it occurred just a day in to my start on finasteride.

pendo747

Reaction score
Well, brain fog gone now, but feel like i may experience some ed. Jts, do u suffer from hypogonadism. Feel like my nuts normally feel if i blew a couple loads in the same day. Anybody experience this after a month of finasteride? My beard growth is normal so hoping t is fine.

JTS

Banned
Reaction score
Well, brain fog gone now, but feel like i may experience some ed. Jts, do u suffer from hypogonadism. Feel like my nuts normally feel if i blew a couple loads in the same day. Anybody experience this after a month of finasteride? My beard growth is normal so hoping t is fine.

I've never checked my T but I feel fine. I'd like to have them checked but I'd be shocked if something was amiss. My hair is thinning, I have a nice beard, I don't work out at all atm but I have a naturally muscular frame, my libido is high. I'm pretty sure that my only issues come from muscular tension.

So, describe exactly what you're feeling regarding your balls. Is it painful?

- - - Updated - - -

Why the **** are you running around posting sad faces? If you're so sad then get the **** off the internet and go and talk to someone. Don't come here to this bastion of negativity.

pendo747

Reaction score
So jts, what is your physical issue? Do u have trouble with ed? I know it is cpps, but dont know much about it. I feel like my balls are tense. It may be stress, dont know. I can get it up by peronal touch after bit, but had first issue ever trying to get it up with spouse a few days ago. Eventually did get it up, but had to touch it myself. Dont feel nads pumping real Good when laying down. I may just be tight. Would working out and exercing more potentially help. I think T is ok. Energy is good and facial growth has been thicker and more coarse since off finasteride.

JTS

Banned
Reaction score
So jts, what is your physical issue? Do u have trouble with ed? I know it is cpps, but dont know much about it. I feel like my balls are tense. It may be stress, dont know. I can get it up by peronal touch after bit, but had first issue ever trying to get it up with spouse a few days ago. Eventually did get it up, but had to touch it myself. Dont feel nads pumping real Good when laying down. I may just be tight. Would working out and exercing more potentially help. I think T is ok. Energy is good and facial growth has been thicker and more coarse since off finasteride.

Sometimes I have some trouble and other times my muscles tense up in a way that allows me to stay hard after orgasm- it's weird. There's a very good chance that your tight feeling balls are the result of tense pelvic floor muscles- I've told others that this was a possibility and that it could also be induced by stress so not to freak out.

And yes, stretching will help.

g.i joey

Reaction score
Yeah idk man when I got off finasteride it takes me 3 or 4 days to get all my energy back to normal, I just feel alot more alert and on the ball when I'm off it tbh. The sexual sides could take a week or 2 to subside in my experience.