3 weeks 0.25 propecia and watery semen

m.gibson

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks to those who have replied. I feel like I got nobody to talk to now. I don't know what to do.....

hydrocynus

Reaction score
Guys, if you read my other post, I am also experiencing watery semen, libido seems steady, erection is not as hard as before (at least sometimes) and no erection on the morning for about 3 years since I started finasteride (1mg).
I also need motivation to get in the mood, while before, just looking at a sexual picture would give me an erection.

So, I have watery sperm, low volume of ejaculate, erection that does not last as long as before (although I still reach climax).

I am in shape (fit), 40 years old, 5'9" 165 pounds lean. I know this is propecia.

I am looking at the pros and cons to decide. I have already a kid but would like a second.

Joe-1991

Established Member
Reaction score
They are the side effects i had. Thing got much, much worse when i came off the drug and still are. If you come off the drug; ween off it slowly and live a healthy lifestyle.

TheGrayMan2001

Reaction score
ragot said:
Guys, if you read my other post, I am also experiencing watery semen, libido seems steady, erection is not as hard as before (at least sometimes) and no erection on the morning for about 3 years since I started finasteride (1mg).
I also need motivation to get in the mood, while before, just looking at a sexual picture would give me an erection.

So, I have watery sperm, low volume of ejaculate, erection that does not last as long as before (although I still reach climax).

I am in shape (fit), 40 years old, 5'9" 165 pounds lean. I know this is propecia.

I am looking at the pros and cons to decide. I have already a kid but would like a second.

pretty common side effects, not usually threatening, in almost everyone youll go back to the way you used to be within 2-3 weeks of getting off of finasteride