3 More Days Until My First System So Excited!

Josh mw

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well the 3 week wait ends in 3 more days! I've told as many people in my life close to me as possible so there won't be any awkward surprises! My co-workers are all excited for me and even my husband has come around and excepted that it's happening! I'm still nervous but less so now that i've done so much reading on here.

AxC123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I remember how excited I was too. Try to stay open minded as we all feel awkward with hair on.
Wish you the best and keep us posted

grincher

Experienced Member
Reaction score
As long as you are mentally ready and manage your expectations, then your first is the start of the journey and not the terminus. The effort will be worth it. Good luck.

Josh mw

My Regimen
Reaction score
As long as you are mentally ready and manage your expectations, then your first is the start of the journey and not the terminus. The effort will be worth it. Good luck.

Easier said than done. Obviously my expectations are high. This is why i've waited so long to do this. I waited until the toupees of our my fathers times were a thing of the past and why i'm willing to spend the $$$ I am. But I am expecting to feel shocked and "strange" seeing myself with hair on my head. I'm hoping the feeling of the unit bonded to my head doesn't drive me nuts. lol I'm also expecting this to be a very big learning curve while I get used to maintaining and what can can't be expected of the system.

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know how you feel. It was a year in the making for me, and I didn't use someone local, I flew from Israel to Madrid to do it, which added to the stress/excitement.

Let us know how it goes...

Steve

Josh mw

My Regimen
Reaction score
getting used to it!

Attachments

• IMG_9585.JPG
    IMG_9585.JPG
    113.8 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_9588.jpg
    IMG_9588.jpg