3 months seems pretty amazing to me

acropora1981

My Regimen
Reaction score
5C920E3C-E820-413A-9BA9-0CBCA2B7BF5C.png

Here’s different lighting with fresh application of the topical Min.

acropora1981

My Regimen
Reaction score
Holy sh*t amazing

I think this is because of minoxidil + needling. Great responder.
I also think it’s the min and needling. I’m pretty sure it takes 6+ months for the dutasteride to “overturn” follicles yea? If so… great haha maybe another big flush of hair in 3-6 months.

RagnarLothbrok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There are countless cases in this forum where the initial 3-4month microneedling+minoxidil regimen gives ultra fast visible results for high norwoods but the explossive progress usually halts afterwards. Hope it keeps improving for you, will be following and also starting similar regimen. Gl to us.

acropora1981

My Regimen
Reaction score
There are countless cases in this forum where the initial 3-4month microneedling+minoxidil regimen gives ultra fast visible results for high norwoods but the explossive progress usually halts afterwards. Hope it keeps improving for you, will be following and also starting similar regimen. Gl to us.
If this is all I get it’s still more than I thought possible so that’s ok. Still think the dutasteride needs more time to work.

Baldinghawk

My Regimen
Reaction score
Impressive buddy, its like a transformation from slick to full head almost. Keep posting updates if you can to spread thr hope around here

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I also think it’s the min and needling. I’m pretty sure it takes 6+ months for the dutasteride to “overturn” follicles yea? If so… great haha maybe another big flush of hair in 3-6 months.
How is needling involved in his results? Its only used once a week. Hes a minoxidill responder thats all. With or without needling.

acropora1981

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just got my first haircut in a decade where it wasn’t just “shave my whole head”. The only issue so far is that one side is recessed more than the other

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just got my first haircut in a decade where it wasn’t just “shave my whole head”. The only issue so far is that one side is recessed more than the other
You should just buzz 1mm to give the illusion you have more hair. Couldn’t imagine you having enough hair for a style?

acropora1981

My Regimen
Reaction score
So close… sides are #1, top is about 1/2”. You can see how uneven it is at the front . Probably need a little transplant there.

Attachments

• 1F4789FC-89BD-4D37-A5ED-ED16A50B01D4.jpeg
    1F4789FC-89BD-4D37-A5ED-ED16A50B01D4.jpeg
    134.9 KB · Views: 516

acropora1981

My Regimen
Reaction score
The dude is smiling and thinking he will get laid by teen girls again with that sh*t hair, he can keep on dreaming.
You should leave this forum. You’re obviously miserable and have no skill or ability to talk to anyone, woman or man. You’re like a troll bot, endlessly scanning this forum (and probably others) making unhelpful and derogatory comments.

I see your posts and feel sad for you.

Last edited:

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
You should leave this forum. You’re obviously miserable and have no skill or ability to talk to anyone, woman or man. You’re like a troll bot, endlessly scanning this forum (and probably others) making unhelpful and derogatory comments.

I see your posts and feel sad for you.
No sh*t sherlock.

RagnarLothbrok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your case is interesting, im following! Your regrowth is insane, only problem I seen with similar cases is that the hair stays thin/weak forever. A lot of the time they just give up though. These hairs are really damaged by DHT for sooo many cycles, who knows, maybe if you keep constant for 2 more years they could actually become full terminal after several cycles.

I don't believe in the theory of "point of no return damage" and recently there has been evidence that it's false, its just a matter of passing some threshold but its really hard.

acropora1981

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not much change a month later. Possibly a little bit just in front of my crown.

i am getting some irritation of the scalp/dry patches. I imagine it’s from the min. Also like … had a zit for the first time in 15 years on my temple, maybe from increased testosterone level from the dutasteride.

Attachments

• 80DD6BE0-98A0-4BF2-A297-CE40BF5EF320.png
    80DD6BE0-98A0-4BF2-A297-CE40BF5EF320.png
    776.7 KB · Views: 304

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not much change a month later. Possibly a little bit just in front of my crown.

i am getting some irritation of the scalp/dry patches. I imagine it’s from the min. Also like … had a zit for the first time in 15 years on my temple, maybe from increased testosterone level from the dutasteride.
Well keep up the good work. You might get some more fluff, a severe case of dandruff and another zit if you’re lucky.

AlissaLynn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow and this is the result after only three months? It's very cool that you managed to get the stripes back!

acropora1981

My Regimen
Reaction score
5 months now I think. Seems like another wave of follicles has woken back up. Couple comments from friends and acquaintances last week or so.

have made one small change and that is minoxidil only at night (otherwise my hair is slick with it for hours during the day now that there’s hair to sort of keep it there/not dry out).

5F0598B0-B597-4233-90E5-49F7BABC4C21.png

Last edited: