3 months on Rogaine = Hairline receding further?

Jacob25

Reaction score
Hi
I used rogaine foam for 3 months on my temples/hairline area- is it possible that only caused me losing hair? i remember my hairline was straight and now i notice that a lot of HEALTHY hairs fell out. I stopped using minoxidil about 3 months ago.
Will the hair grow back? damn i'm so pissed i can't believe it actually happened FU*K!!!

I'm using also Revita Shampoo-but i don't think it has to do nothing with that.

Answers and suggestions will be much appreciated.
Thank you guys.

T

Timi

you must take Finasterid!! and allone

minoxidil have ruined my Hairs

Timi

T

Timi

my Hairs never come back

i have take minoxidil for 14Years this was my first attempt
with this sh*t my Hairs destroyed totaly
than i take finasteride 14Years allone and my Hair was Great
the Hairs come back!

than comes Rogaine Foam and put ii in my "little" Corners
and i have in 147Days lost all my Hairs!
thats shedding!!! says all in the Board!
i have take it the last 3Years ,nothing comes back

that was No shedding that was the Dead from my Hairs

minoxidil is for me :puke:

T

Timi

i think minoxidil ist not working for all good
the same by Finasterid
one is a good responder from Finasterid, the other from minoxidil

Timi

Jacob25

Reaction score
Maybe the hair line loss caused by my nutrition? last month 1/3 of my nutrition was junk and salty nuts.

anyway i feel like the minoxidil isn't helping for the temple area, only cause damage, is that true? i feel so stupid for doing that. SO STUPID. what about the 15% solutions?
does anybody else had this and can put some light on this case?
the amazon reviews are so positive, WTF why is that? are these all agents or what?

RP3X

Established Member
Reaction score
Well I felt I lost my hair line with rogain foam a little at the front over the past 4 years ive been on the big 3, I have however tried kirkland liquid minoxidil and im seeing a slight improvement after 3 months, more so then 3 and half years on rogain foam !

its hard to say since hair comes and goes and sometimes it will grow back stronger/better (what minoxidil is suppose to do) or as others have said it has not worked or made it worser... then again it could be the minoxidil shed and going thru this will make new minoxidil hair stronger and better.

Guess its a situation where you do or dont but u can loose if u dont try....

The big 3 (minoxidil/finasteride/nizoral) are really the only prooven hair loss soloutions to try however that have showed in general improvement for most... obviously not for all!

Way I see it I was already loosing quite badly in my early 20s and it was noticable especially since m8s called my front baldy so had nothing to loose !

T

Timi

The Big Three :puke:

finasteride and nothing is the best

minoxidil is a Hairkiller and a Heartkiller

RP3X

Established Member
Reaction score
I guess the big 3 doesnt work for us all, but like ive said its the only prooven treatment when a guys balding its not like we have a choice exactly... its die trying almost.

If by next summer the big 3 has not improved my situation id be compelled to try just finasteride on its own and see if it holds and maintains what I have....

But id perhaps consider other treatments perhaps...