3 Months On Rogaine 5% Liquid. Crazy Fast Results

Poboy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Like the title says, started Rogaine Oct 20th of 2019, and shed something awful with no shedding prior to starting, just "invisible thinning" or whatever you call it. Kept my hair longer and didn't notice progress until my first haircut at the end of month 2, saw tons of 1/2 " hairs everywhere. The pics in the link are from the day I started, vs about 10 days ago. Tons of hair still coming in. I've been told these are not average or normal results. Anyone have a similar experience?
http://imgur.com/a/VrdV4Dm

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
Those look like great results.

I am under the impression you're relatively new to hairloss and probably around 20yrs old. Many will suggest finasteride to counteract finasteride - i advise against it.

If you would like an anti androgen, may i suggest zix (see thread in alternative treatments) - you make it yourself with zinc sulfate and b6. I would space the use of minoxidil and zix with one in the morning and the other at night. Most recently @Zeruko is having great success. @Ezekiel2019 also has had phenomenal results with zix and minoxidil combined. Personally I have only been on zix for 15 years, and have maintained 85-90% of my hair since starting it after facing agressive hair loss which started 22 years ago.

Poboy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Those look like great results.

I am under the impression you're relatively new to hairloss and probably around 20yrs old. Many will suggest finasteride to counteract finasteride - i advise against it.

If you would like an anti androgen, may i suggest zix (see thread in alternative treatments) - you make it yourself with zinc sulfate and b6. I would space the use of minoxidil and zix with one in the morning and the other at night. Most recently @Zeruko is having great success. @Ezekiel2019 also has had phenomenal results with zix and minoxidil combined. Personally I have only been on zix for 15 years, and have maintained 85-90% of my hair since starting it after facing agressive hair loss which started 22 years ago.

Actually I've been thinning for 5 years, and I'm far from 20 haha. I'm 35 years old man. Also, I was just stoked minoxidil worked. No chance I'm going on finasteride, or zix, or anything else for that matter. When min stops working I'll just shave it off with no guard and move on. I like keeping my hair, but I'm not going to do anything other than rogaine. I'm cool with eventually shaving it.