3 months on propecia. I think it's working...

Brklnnets14

Reaction score
I am a 20 years old. I started noticing hair loss about a year ago. It was barely noticeable at first but then 3 months into noticing the loss it kicked into high gear. I was losing hair at an alarming rate and my scalp really burned and itched. Dozens and dozens and dozens of hairs would fall out throughout the day. I could either feel them on my face or actually see them fall past my face. Anyway since taking propecia I have noticed zero scalp burning or itchiness. I am also not noticing a lot of hair loss although my scalp has become thiner than ever. I see a bunch of very tiny small hairs in my hair line but I've only been on propecia for 3 months I know it takes longer for regrowth. Are the hairs actually dying hairs instead of growing hairs? And is it possible that I am experiencing shedding from propecia. I only notice small and thin almost weightless hairs falling out not the thicker healthier ones that used to fall out. Over all I think propecia is working but I feel like propecia makes your hair worse before it gets better. Would you guys agree? I'm sticking it out indefinitely hoping it continues in the right direction.