3 Months on flutamide and nanominox fms - Updated now 5 mont

Rework24

Established Member
Reaction score
ok i'm into my 4th month, i thought i would post a little update.

I know the baseline pic my hair is short but my hair has seen massive improvement, had lots of comments on how thick my hair looks.
after a shed around month 2, i've seen some infilling at my temples and my crown, not where i'd like to be yet but its early days!! got some more little white hairs starting to grow in at my temples again so im hoping my hairline will see some more improvement soon. I am going to trim my hair short this weekend so i will get some more pics up to see a real comparison!

Cheers all.
feedback welcome!

Half way through month 5, decided to shave it down again, good improvement on the crown and temples, still have a small thin patch on the crown and I'm hoping for more temple improvement as the little sprouts have started to grow out!
Almost run out of sinere flutagel so i'll be switching to genhair 2% flutamide!

Attachments

• start - hair short.jpg
    start - hair short.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 384
  • hair long - 3months.jpg
    hair long - 3months.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 374
  • 5 months hair short.jpg
    5 months hair short.jpg
    207.8 KB · Views: 391
  • another baseline pic showing temples.jpg
    another baseline pic showing temples.jpg
    233.2 KB · Views: 354

$tackz

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: 3 Months on flutamide and nanominox fms

you look like u have more hair in the before pic?

when your hair is short it appears to have the same density all throughout.. when your hair is long the thin spot under it is apparent.

good luck!

Petchsky

Reaction score
Definitely looks thicker. :)

sammo

Established Member
Reaction score
great results more like it. whats nanominox by the way?

Thanks

Sam

decro435

Experienced Member
Reaction score
looks like its getting thicker in the midsection and temporal areas , crown seems to have stayed much the same. Keep up the good work. Also when your taking your pictures next ,do it in the same lighting.

Rework24

Established Member
Reaction score
Cheers for the feedback guys, i tried to use as much light as possible to show it at the worst, i was stood looking in a mirror with a 60W bulb dangling down above my head. I will take some wet and dry in daylight on saturday morning and post.

Nanominox-fms is sinere's version of minoxidil with like a dab of finasteride in and some other chemicals
see http://www.sinere.com/nanominox-fms_en0.html for the details.

Rework24

Established Member
Reaction score
5months flut&nanomin-5 months genhair flut-back on nanomin+s

I'm not sure what Norwood i am. My best guess is between 2 and 3 for temples. My crown thinned very aggresively but it has now stablised with the meds and is showing an improvement!

Rework24

Established Member
Reaction score
genhair pics -

I'm now back with nanominox-fms and spironolactone

hope i can recover what i lost

Attachments

• about 10 weeks into genhair product.jpg
    about 10 weeks into genhair product.jpg
    277.5 KB · Views: 322
  • after 5 months on genhair.jpg
    after 5 months on genhair.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 334

Rework24

Established Member
Reaction score
I apply to my crown and temples, morning and night.

Had a big shed so i'm feeling pretty bald at the moment, just staying clear of mirrors like i did last time for the first 3 months and hoping to see some good recovery once it kicks in.

Will continue to post my pics. Wish I had bought 12 months worth of flutagel because I can only dream about how good my hair would have looked it I had been able to carry on.