3 Months of Destruction !!

Doom

Reaction score
At the end of Febuary I had a haircut in which the hairdresser commented that "I had nice thick hair". Now, here it is June, only 3 months later and there's a big streak down my head that runs from behind my fairly intact hairline to the back of my head ! How the hell did this happen so quickly ? I never noticed any massive shedding. I was happy with the way I was styling my hair but about a month ago I noticed this horror. Is it possible to lose hair so fast ? I've been very depressed and frustrated about it. I'm luckily still able to style it the way I usually do but I've become dependent on Toppik to fill the gaps which can now be seen in bright light. I used to look forward to getting haircuts but now I'm dreading gettting the next one. I'm also dreading going on vacation to the beach.

Last summer my hair was what I would now consider great. I had been on finasteride for 6 months last year and thought it was working. Then I went off of it for pretty much a year. Now I'm back on and don't plan on stopping it for at least 3 years.

I'm really hoping to fill in the streak. I'm on finasteride, Nizoral, Crinagen, Tricomen and even the Laser Comb. I'm very close to getting Rogaine Foam but I consider that the last resort.. I really hope all is not lost and that it's not too late. I'm 36 years old.

CCS

Reaction score
I forgot what crinagin is. But if it is just saw palmetto, then it won't do much.

you can shed hair very fast when you get off finasteride. You go to where you would have been without it.

My brother got a 5 inch circle on his vertex in just 6 months. I look at my hair, and some days it looks good, other days not. It depends how it is angled. But I have lots of thinning. If you start balding young, finasteride alone probably will not stop your loss. I think you do better if you catch it before it starts. I think Bubka avoided all the non-androgenic aspects by starting finasteride before he lost any hair.

person

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Michael Barry conducted a study whereby he compared Revivogen to Criilogen (or whatever its called). He found Reviviogen reduced more body hair so I suggest you switch to Reviviogen. Furthermore you should use the foam now because you need to regrow hair and let finasteride guard it before you lose mroe follicles, otherwise Rogaine won't be able to regrow the hair if the follicle is completely dead.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
you deicded to get off finasteride after you started...bad move

Once you start the hair loss treatments, its pretty much a life time commitment until HM comes out if it ever comes out.