3 Months Dutasteride Destroyed Me Psychological. (pics Included)

shidoin

Established Member
Reaction score
That's where you are wrong You really need to do your research and speak from experience, not from the fear mongering and reposting what others have said. Your young and I wish you luck. Judging by your profile picture you have nothing to worry about
And before I forget. According to you! Testosterone is the problem, so that would mean people with high testosterone or are on TRT would lose hair. And to debunk your theory further, as we age our testosterone levels go down but predisposed people continue to lose hair! See the problem? And low testosterone can also cause hair loss

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
And before I forget. According to you! Testosterone is the problem, so that would mean people with high testosterone or are on TRT would lose hair. And to debunk your theory further, as we age our testosterone levels go down but predisposed people continue to lose hair! See the problem? And low testosterone can also cause hair loss
no its testosterone + Genetics.

shidoin

Established Member
Reaction score
no its testosterone + Genetics.
No! Your delusional. You read sh*t on the internet and repost it. You are a clueless young man. If the pathways were as easy as you think we would have a cure not treatments. Doctors and scientists haven't even figured it out yet!

Last edited:

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Drextez

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
as we age our testosterone levels go down but predisposed people continue to lose hair! See the problem? And low testosterone can also cause hair loss

and we some 15-16 year olds starting to lose thier hair,,,,,,,,,,,, and we see kids the same age that will never go bald and probably have the same test and dht levels as the balding ones....... balding must be dht sensitivity of the galea/follicles , for old people, well just like everything, they get older and deteriorates, so they are more prone to lose hair.

what is our best bet? idk, i thought about topical finasteride but im not sure of the risks

dralex

My Regimen
Reaction score
holy sh*t that was a crazy shed, I am glad it all worked out in the end for you tho bro. hair looks much thicker than before.

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
holy sh*t that was a crazy shed, I am glad it all worked out in the end for you tho bro. hair looks much thicker than before.
cope

dralex

My Regimen
Reaction score
Also I don't get why people continue to argue whether AR inhibitors are a cure for hair loss on this forum. They clearly are not. They work wonders for some and not for others. Studies have shown they are very effective for a majority of people. Stop trying to act like you completely know how male pattern baldness works when it isn't even 100% understood in science. Yes DHT plays a big role, but clearly isn't the only factor. Some people respond very well to AR inhibitors while others do not. Why? Who knows, let science figure it out eventually, but for now let this kid enjoy his victory here, he responded very well to the treatments.

itsjustsimon

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Testosterone only binds to the hair follicles by 10% vs dht. I've taken trt for years. It's not the testosterone it's the dht. I'm posting a video not related to hairloss but related to hormones, and how gyno is genetic NOT specifically caused by drugs.

AR is activated by androgens and testosterone is androgen.

Your personal anecdote means sh*t, because it depends on many factor, mainly how aggressive your hair loss is. For majority of people blocking DHT can be enough but that does not mean that Testosterone is not doing damage.

itsjustsimon

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There was a study where they found more than 200 genes related to balding.

So in summary, we know jack sh*t about Androgenetic Alopecia.

DHT is not the only thing that needs to be addressed. My hair got worse on dutasteride ( + I added minoxidil, dermarolling, keto etc...). How is that possible by this logic that only DHT needs to be addressed?

shidoin

Established Member
Reaction score
@hemingway_the_mercenary @Georgie steroids=hairloss cure then boyo :D:D:D I bet high estrogen causes hairloss too, right?? I mean its not like there are more bald men than women...
Actually to address the estrogen. I was into bodybuilding and took nandrolon which is
There was a study where they found more than 200 genes related to balding.

So in summary, we know jack sh*t about Androgenetic Alopecia.

DHT is not the only thing that needs to be addressed. My hair got worse on dutasteride ( + I added minoxidil, dermarolling, keto etc...). How is that possible by this logic that only DHT needs to be addressed?
your hair got worse on dutasteride so therefore in your opinion dht is not the problem? Ofcourse there are many pathways that need to be addressed but as of right now we have only 2 approved treatments available. Have you had bloodwork done? Maybe you have something else going on. Maybe your just a non responder to the medication

Last edited:

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Actually to address the estrogen. I was into bodybuilding and took nandrolon which is

So your hair got worse on dutasteride so therefore in your opinion dht is not the problem? Ofcourse there are many pathways that need to be addressed but as of right now we have only 2 approved treatments available
What Norwood are you/ what is the status of ur hair rn?

shidoin

Established Member
Reaction score
AR is activated by androgens and testosterone is androgen.

Your personal anecdote means sh*t, because it depends on many factor, mainly how aggressive your hair loss is. For majority of people blocking DHT can be enough but that does not mean that Testosterone is not doing damage.
Explain to me how testosterone would do damage? Low testosterone can do damage