3 MONTHS and THATS IT?

HardcoreArabia

Reaction score
minoxidil has thickened up my hair, and grown minimal hairs.

I used it once at night.. about 2mL to cover the whole scalp.

My crown needs help (very thin). So do my temples. (gone with micro b**ch hairs)

I've been on minoxidil for 3 months exactly.

My question: Does this keep improving, or is it steady from here? I know the whole give it 1 year for full effect talk, but do you get most of growth in the first 3 months?

I'm only using minoxidil.. I can't use finasteride for medical reasons.

Felk

Reaction score
Everyone responds differently to the drug.

As for 3 months being some sort of "plateau" for maximum regrowth for most people, I've seen no evidence of this being so. So no reason to believe it. As you say, give it a full year to see how it's working for you.

HardcoreArabia

Reaction score
If I use topical antiandorgens.. Will it help for further growth, or if I'm at plateau, thats it, thats the show folks.. antiandros cant do sh*t?

Felk

Reaction score
I don't know, people aren't sure of the effectiveness of antiandrogens in general, nevermind their exact effects in combination with minoxidil. An antiandrogen might help you keep what you have, and minoxidil will give you some regrowth, more than that we can't really say.

And i'm trying hard to ignore the obvious signs that I'm here responding to HairCoverage :hairy: Honestly mate, if you just took the time and read the forums a bit more (not the off topic) you'd find the answers to such obvious questions.

first

Established Member
Reaction score
Check the success stories and their pictures and you'll notice that almost everyone had the majority of their regrowth within the first four or so months, regardless of treatment.

powersam

Reaction score
Is it just me or does Felk smell fabulous today??