3 months 9 days...

DENI3D

Established Member
Reaction score
That's how long I've been on finasteride and I'm still losing hair and haven't seen any improvement. It may seem like it is slowing down know but that might be because I've already lost so much hair. Does it really take a whole year to find out if it will be effective? I feel by then there will be nothing left :sad:

g.i joey

Reaction score
i still lose hair too and im 3 months in but i cant say my hair looks any worst than when i started

CursedMen

Established Member
Reaction score
If you hair doesn't look worse from when you started, the Finasteride is working. It can a lot longer than three months to gauge how well it is actually working.

DENI3D

Established Member
Reaction score
If you hair doesn't look worse from when you started, the Finasteride is working. It can a lot longer than three months to gauge how well it is actually working.

It does, I've been losing hair the same rate since I started.

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
Way too early to evaluate anything. Besides that you should expect maintenance, not everyone necessarily gets cosmetic improvement. The key is actually to stop things from getting worse. You might not see an improvement at all actually but might be just staying at baseline from where you had started. Consider this a success too because without finasteride you will progress to a worse situation.