3 Month Update

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
What up FELLLAS!!!

Well, Im at the 3 month mark and just realized that I am taking hairloss down baby! Before I go into details here is a brief backround on me.

My mom has THICK *** HAIR....Chewbaka style.
My sister has a sh*t load of hair too.
My dad didnt start lossing his hair until his 50s.
But the sad thing is that my Moms brother are all bald, BASTARDS started lossing it as early as 19! All 8 of them!!!

So guess who got the short end of the stick....mmmmmmmm yeah!!! ME!

Anyways, started noticing my hairloss about a year ago, by then my temples were pretty much gone. I tried all kinds of sh*t before I jumped on the BIG 2. I was shedding so much hair is was ridiculus. Well I started Propecia and Nizoral 3 months ago tomorrow and in the past few days my hairloss has slowed down a lot. (fingers crossed) My hair is getting darker and my scalp still isnt noticeble when wet, considering how much hair i was lossing its a miracle. Anyways, today I showered and I sh*t you not 50 hairs tops were shed from my fro. It was a sight for sore eyes, let me tell you! WOWZERS! Needless to say Im not goign to jump for joy as the future ahead is still uncertain, but as for right now things seem to be getting better. Good luck to you alll, yah yeah!

Side Effects:
1st - 2nd week: HORNY AS HELLLL!
3rd - 7th week: NOT AS HORNY.
7th week till about 2 and half months. SHEEEEEDDDDDS!!!
3rd month: hairloss is slowing down.

Aight!

OUT!

T-Bonner

Cassin

Reaction score
Good work man!

Funny what you say about your family members. My grandfathers both died with a full head of hair. One of them even had a lot of his pigment left.

My sister has straight black hair, so did :) my dad, my mom has wavy blonde hair.

I have frizzy brown hair unless I use TIGI hair serum and keep it no nmore than 2 inches long.

Kinda blows this artical away that was posted on CNN.COM this morning.

http://www.cnn.com/2004/HEALTH/05/24/ba ... index.html

Anyway, best of luck your doing very well it seems considering it's slowing down after only 3 months. I know you want it faster, but even a slight slowing this soon is awesome news.