3 month results on Big 3 and counting (Early 20s with Diffuse Thinning)

Daps27

Reaction score
Those are some amazing results. I have been on big 3 myself for the last 5 months and i have had satisfactory results. I had trimmed my hair to zero before staring with the treatment, 5 months on i have noticed some significant improvement and i intend to continue using this to sustain the progress. Congratulations on your results, it really is heartening to see positive results.

Reaction score
Woah, I can't even believe that's how bad my thinning spot used to look. I'm sure I'd be slick bald in a year at age 23 had I not gotten over my fear of side-effects and jumped onto treatments; my only regret is that I had not started sooner. My main point in posting this is; if you are young and balding, stop hesitating. Stop losing ground that you might never gain back. Jump on treatments as early as possible and you'll be dodging some serious mental anguish in the future. It's so completely worth it, trust me.

Really looks great! Keep us updated and let us hope that we will be able to repeat your success.

bluejay

Established Member
Reaction score
11 months in*

So I'm making another update for anyone following my treatment course. So far its just more of the usual; meaning my hair is slowly but surely gaining in thickness. I'm very grateful I decided to take the plunge around this time last year and I feel a lessening of my crippling social anxiety as a result. I'm slowly returning to my pre-balding mental state and feeling more at ease with my image. I had a friend who even straight up asked me if I had a hair transplant which was pretty funny. She also commented on how sexier I look with longer hair which was a nice confidence boost, lel. Anyways here's the pic; my hair is still obviously not as thick as it used to be on top but at least there's very little scalp you can see through if you look down on my head. I've been sticking with my omega-3 and vitamin D supplements as well. I still have not suffered any side-effects which is a Godsend as I finally have a sex life again; I can only pray that I stay so lucky.

11 months.jpg

bluejay

Established Member
Reaction score
13 month update

13 month update! Added vitamin D and fish oil a while ago. Zero sides. If you got any questions feel free to ask :)

14 months.jpg

FWIW

Established Member
Reaction score
You won the lottery! Amazing,your are not bald anymore. Do you use minoxidil foam or liquid?2x or 1x daily?

bluejay

Established Member
Reaction score
OP , how much do you pay for the big 3 per month? :D

60$ for the rogaine and around 14$ every odd month or so for the nizoral (i only use it once or twice a week). Finasteride is covered by my health care.

- - - Updated - - -

You won the lottery! Amazing,your are not bald anymore. Do you use minoxidil foam or liquid?2x or 1x daily?

I use the foam once or twice daily (haven't been 100% consistent with it) because the liquid burned my scalp and gave me dermatitis.

Fermat

Reaction score
I had similar great results on my crown, but other areas didn't get much regrowth, just maintenance

tooldude

Reaction score
how much vitamin d do you take? do you take it daily? with or without food? Amazing progress1 Your hair in 11 month pic looks like you've never had any hair loss. Thanks