3 month Progress Report

Dago52

Reaction score
I am 43 yeas old and didn't worry about my hair until now. I don't mind it short, but figured I would try before cutting it shorter. I think I am making progress with my current regimen, but would like your thoughts

10,000mg Biotin daily
2.0ml minoxidil (1.0 in the morning and 1.0ml at night)

July 7, 2015 started my regimen
July 7, 2015 by Herb Michelli, on Flickr

September 29, 2015
September 29, 2015 by Herb Michelli, on Flickr

Thanks

CursedMen

Established Member
Reaction score
Just FYI, you posted your name with those photos. I don't know if you really care.
With your hair, it does look like some slight regrowth. But if you really want to optimize regrowth, you really have to add Finasteride.

Dago52

Reaction score
Just FYI, you posted your name with those photos. I don't know if you really care.
With your hair, it does look like some slight regrowth. But if you really want to optimize regrowth, you really have to add Finasteride.

Thanks for the heads up. I am trying to avoid the meds, but may look at that option soon.

Thanks

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Thanx for sharing Dago. Say when did you first notice your male pattern baldness?
I hope you see more improvement.
Cursedman is right about adding finasteride.., minoxidil. is probably not going to cut it long term. I respect your present decision regarding meds. nonetheless.
GoodLuck!

Dago52

Reaction score
Thanx for sharing Dago. Say when did you first notice your male pattern baldness?
I hope you see more improvement.
Cursedman is right about adding finasteride.., minoxidil. is probably not going to cut it long term. I respect your present decision regarding meds. nonetheless.
GoodLuck!

I noticed it probably around mid 30's. I just never considered trying to do something about it. Now that I am seeing progress, I am more interested in trying to salvage and improve my current status.

Thanks for the comments

Dago52

Reaction score
Just an update on my progress. It seems to be looking good and starting to fill in.

IMG_0343.JPG

- - - Updated - - -

Here is the pic from the first post. Don't know what happen to the original pic.

IMG_3272.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0340.JPG
    IMG_0340.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 402

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nice results, Im just using minoxidil. Where do you get your Biotin from and how much is it? I might try add that too.

EDIT: Is 10,000 mcg daily a bit OTT? Notice any side effects? Recommended daily dose is around 300 mcg a day I believe

Last edited:

Cold Winter

Reaction score
Nice results, Im just using minoxidil. Where do you get your Biotin from and how much is it? I might try add that too.

EDIT: Is 10,000 mcg daily a bit OTT? Notice any side effects? Recommended daily dose is around 300 mcg a day I believe

I don't think there are any known side effects of overdoing Biotin by a bit.